Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apartments
09-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Apartments
Hae does anyone know how to create apartments because mine never work

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2009, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 04:41 AM by phoebe91.)
Re: Apartments
Start on a resident lot and then build your apartment. When your done, bring up the cheat box and put in "changelotzoning apartment" and then save and exit and it should be an apartment.

I think that's the right code lol. I need to do a google search...

EDIT: Here's a PDF that EA made. It's pretty good for your basics: http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/apt_...torial.pdf

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 05:55 AM
thank you

09-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Yep ^^ I hopes it helps your apartments work!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey again I tried but it didnt work!Maybe I typed it wrong!Hope it works this time & Karma 4 u!

09-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Aw, thanks! Yeah, you have to be typing it in wrong. Are you typing it without the quotations? Then it should work. If not, then you might be spelling something wrong. The code might be in the game though. If you bring up the cheat box and put in help, you should get all different kinds of cheats.

10-01-2009, 09:24 PM
i typed in help and then it said changelotzoning apartment and then something else on the end but i cant remember!I think it worked but I dont know cause i forgot to save it!3 hours of precious time gone!

11-01-2009, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 05:27 AM by phoebe91.)
The thing at the end was probably just the other options. But aw, that stinks! You always have to save, then exit out to the neighborhood and then it should be an apartment.

EDIT: Wait xD I was just looking at the BBS and I saw that the code is changeLotZoning apartmentbase.

12-01-2009, 12:03 AM
after you do that, you won't be able to place windows and doors and build any walls.
if you have bonvoyage you knew that same thing happened with building hotels.