Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sub-Topics
09-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Sub-Topics
Well... I was thinking it would be cool if we had like sub-topics for like stuff people like.  I know theres and Off-Topic, but maybe we could break it down even more.  Like into Anime section, Music Section, Books, Art, and so on and so forth.  Because Off-Topic is getting a little full, well for me it is.  And its hard to find topics so I think it would be easier.  But, ya know, its just an Idea.  Haha... I hope you guys understand what I said, because I know I'm not a good explainer or anything. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2009, 05:21 AM
Re: Sub-Topics
Yeah, I know what your coming from. Maybe not too broken down though (because then some forums may not get used) but yeah, we need more sub topics under Off Topic

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 09:57 AM
We're happy to take suggestions and are always looking to improve the forums, but as Phoebe said, breaking the forums down too much will leave empty forums and will make the place look a little empty.

Having said that, if there are a lot of a specific subject being discussed, we'll be happy to add sub forums.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
10-01-2009, 04:39 AM
How about  Off Topic,  then the sub forums would be: Recreational  (Books, arts, games, ect.)  Then Forum Games and Role Play,  that would be easy, and simple.  Not confusing I hope.
13-01-2009, 01:39 AM
I think one of sub topics that we really to make is Twilight.
Alot of us,including myself have been flooding the threads with our Twilight madness.
Sorry about that,btw.

13-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Its true, we have XD
Every thread, OMG Twilight......  lol
13-01-2009, 10:23 PM
(13-01-2009 01:58 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:Its true, we have XD
Every thread, OMG Twilight......  lol
XD I feel bad. Tongue

14-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Me to a little XD
This is now like the Twilight/SimsForums XD
14-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Haha more like Twilight sorta.
I think we should make a Twilight sub-topic ^__^

14-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Maybe we should do a books and movies sub board thing so that we could move all of the twilight topics off on their own, but at the same time, there's room for other discussion on things other than twilight lol

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]