Re: The Week of Sims 3 Camp
It really is very close!
We will be there in no time, playing the game and freaking out lol
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2009, 10:56 PM
More beans spilled!!!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/t...%20Day%202

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-01-2009, 11:31 PM
So much of that made me happy. i cant wait!!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Here is another interesting blog from edenstyle, which gives us a simple insight to the history of Sunset Valley.

http://www.edenstyle.it/index_engl.htm

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
15-01-2009, 12:33 AM
We can set a different hair style for every clothing category.  I thought this was cool!!!  Now my sims will have varied hairstyles that will go with the mood of the outfit!  This information is amazing!  Thank you soooo much!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-01-2009, 12:35 AM
I wanna hug TS3 team.

They would so think I am crazy if I just went up to them and hugged them.

If they were really simmers, they would understand.

This game is so, so, so great!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-01-2009, 01:20 AM
This is the greatest update we've all had in some time. I like that a sim with an updue may have her hair down after she washes it in the shower, that's so realistic.

And I read on snooty that houses can be split and sims can get evicted! So I believe those who get a divorce will be able to choose who goes with whom. {rolleyes}

Man, we are all going to have so much fun with this game. I can see it now, later I want to create a list of all the things that were revealed at the creators camp that were my absolute favs.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-01-2009, 01:42 AM
{clap}  I can't wait anymore!  I read that our sims wont have to go out and buy clothes - they will have all of them in their wardrobes already! =D  YAY!

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
15-01-2009, 01:42 AM
All my excitement that is building up is going to go CRAZY february 20th lol!  I don't think my friends or family will even recognize me for the next month.  I will be like a little hermit at my computer with old soda cans and plates piling around the computer...and I will have fun!  That will be great...Oh, and don't forget the dark cirles under the eyes too, those are a given!  Big Grin

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-01-2009, 03:46 AM
Don't forget the suddenly sinking grades. {lol}  (But that's one of the only things that will tear me away from my game--studying and homework)  Then I won't be able to study, because I would be thinking about playing TS3.

(15-01-2009 01:20 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I can see it now, later I want to create a list of all the things that were revealed at the creators camp that were my absolute favs.

I have printed out every fact they'd given us on like 14 pieces of paper.  That's how long they are, and it's not everyone's blogs, just 3 of the blogs.