Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask for help HERE!
15-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Ask for help HERE!
Hey guys i started this post where people can ask tough sims question and get help for your game!So if you need help just ask me but if i cant answe your question theres always someone else! {yes} Big Grin

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
15-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Re: Ask for help HERE!
Isn't this what the technical help thread is for?
just wondering.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
15-01-2009, 10:25 PM
(15-01-2009 02:21 AM)HannaBanana123 link Wrote:Hey guys i started this post where people can ask tough sims question and get help for your game!So if you need help just ask me but if i cant answe your question theres always someone else! {yes} Big Grin
can i has helps plz?

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
15-01-2009, 10:39 PM
yeah sue what do you need help ith?

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
16-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Topic Locked.

We have a Technical Forum where members can ask questions. We also have the main Sims 2 forum for members to ask questions. I don't think that it is right for them to post in one thread instead.

If you have a question or comment, please let me know.

Thanks,
Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Thread Closed