Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else excited for brand new custom content?
17-01-2009, 04:52 AM
Anyone else excited for brand new custom content?
I just realized how much more customizable custom content we can get with this game. For example, I can't wait to begin downloading not just new outfits, but separate shoes and hats as well! And creating hair meshes with the new hair color system will surely be awesome (along with eye colors, skin colors, etc.) Also, hopefully earrings and things like that will have their own section instead of being grouped up in the glasses selection.

I'm not just excited for body shop CC, but furniture/building tools as well. Big Grin

Also, it's been a while since the last time I posted here. Nice to see you all again. Smile

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2009, 07:50 AM
Re: Anyone else excited for brand new custom content?
It's nice toy see you back again too!

I actually think i'll go CC free with TS3. All the recolours and meshes we need are in the game alreday, and we'll get even more as the EP's expand the options.

I think that CC creators will have to be a bit more.... trustful of EA. For example, for the sliders to work properly with eye colour, they're gonna have to work with EA's boundaries.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
17-01-2009, 03:48 PM
(17-01-2009 07:50 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:It's nice toy see you back again too!

I actually think i'll go CC free with TS3. All the recolours and meshes we need are in the game alreday, and we'll get even more as the EP's expand the options.

I think that CC creators will have to be a bit more.... trustful of EA. For example, for the sliders to work properly with eye colour, they're gonna have to work with EA's boundaries.
Exactly,  A lot of it is in the game Smile

If I get any CC, it will be new clothes or new hair designs.

But I am very excited to create colors and stuff!
17-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Welcome back ^__^
I am sooo excited how customizable things will be, even without CC! Now the Twilight fans can easily make Sims that look like vampires! {party}
By the way, Captain, your icon is adorable! I love Kiki's Delivery Service. I watched it for about the 1039052482th time 2 days ago. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
17-01-2009, 06:20 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=4537.msg162540#msg162540 date=1232210346]
Welcome back ^__^
I am sooo excited how customizable things will be, even without CC! Now the Twilight fans can easily make Sims that look like vampires!
By the way, Captain, your icon is adorable! I love Kiki's Delivery Service. I watched it for about the 1039052482th time 2 days ago. Big Grin

Thank you! Big Grin

It's amazing. CC or not, this game will definitely be awesome.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
18-01-2009, 01:22 AM
I agree. For once i'll actually be able to make it!

(although I wont be as special, as everyone else can too, but i'm not bothered, I can finally do whatever I want, and i'm not restricted to maxis limitations.)

[/center]
18-01-2009, 01:53 AM
I know!!!
The Body Shop was so confusing too
This looks very simpls to do
18-01-2009, 07:10 AM
(18-01-2009 01:53 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:I know!!!
The Body Shop was so confusing too
This looks very simpls to do
Also, Body Shop was SOOOO slow.
Now there are no loading screens! {clap}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
18-01-2009, 09:48 AM
yes, i HATED bodyshop! You had to quit out of the game, if you just wanted to make sims.

I really don't see why they didn't put the sliders that they put into bodyshop, but not into CAS, into CAS.

[/center]
18-01-2009, 11:18 AM
well i never downloaded any cc for ts2 but i might in ts3!
I am already loving with what they have said with cas (create a style) but its ganna be awsome with all the cc!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]