Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apartment Life!
17-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Apartment Life!
I got Apartment Life today Smile

I had planned to start the Journal style Story today, but I am gonna start over and move the Sim into it's own apartment instead!

Thankfully I had Aging Off and nothing too important had happened (only had 10 pictures) so it's not that great a loss. I look forward to playing with the new EP!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Re: Apartment Life!
Congratulations!!!
I cant wait to read your Journal thingie lol
18-01-2009, 01:01 AM
this is ganna be fun!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

18-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Aw, awesome! I hope you have loads of fun!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
19-01-2009, 08:48 PM
AL is fun. {yes}

[center]I won't tell you that I love you<br />Kiss or hug you<br />Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin<br />I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning[/center]
30-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Thinking of getting it as well.
I have mansions so if when I do get it will I then play from the mansions discs or the EP.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
31-01-2009, 03:18 AM
^ The Mansions CD. For some odd reason, they made it so that if that SP is installed, no matter what EP you have, you have to play it with the SP disk.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]