Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kids,teens,babies
18-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Kids,teens,babies
Dont you wish that in the sims3 there will be more realistic kids interactions,such as if they be bad you can spank them or you can hollar at them for bad mouthing you or something and you can kick a teen out of your house for a certain reason,and it will be cool if you could let your babies sleep on top of your chest while your watching a movie and the kids are outside playing and the man is mowing the yard,(so realistic) that will be so cool and it would also be cool to sit around and have family meetings like if a new baby was coming or to talk about chores or something and something RANDOM it would be cool to have a family garadge sale!!! so tell me what u think on all of this!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Re: Kids,teens,babies
That sounds very cool!  Like everyday stuff that we experience sims should be able to experience too.  Obviously the sims won't have everything just because that would take a ton of time to do but I do hope some new cool interactions will be discovered when playing TS3!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
18-01-2009, 03:55 AM
Awww the chest idea is really cute ^__^
And haha yes it would be cool if Teens got kicked out.

18-01-2009, 04:03 AM
But only once the teens reach a cretain age. I doubt many parents would kick out a thirteen year old!

But I really think the babies should have more to so with their parents. In the sims 2 you could just leave them in their crib and do other stuff, but in real-life, you'll hardly ever see the mother (or father) without the baby.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-01-2009, 04:22 AM
yes, the babies need to be less time consuming and have more interactions and stuff like that.  Real babies are fun but in the sims they just seem like work, which in real life they are but they also have a fun, cute side that makes them even more worth it.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
18-01-2009, 05:44 AM
I know. If I had a baby, I would do much more for it that feed it, change it, and occasionally wash it.

I think that's one of the reasons people don't like babies in the sims. they're just like a chore, and you can't do much fun stuff with them.

I remember when apartment life wasn't released yet, and one fansite reported that you can play peek-a-boo with your baby. I thought that it wasn't much, but at least we have something new for them.

But in the end, the interaction was for todlers and i was very disappointed...

[/center]
18-01-2009, 05:42 PM
i think all these ideas should be made into a family life expantion pack. Big Grin
18-01-2009, 09:10 PM
(18-01-2009 05:44 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:I know. If I had a baby, I would do much more for it that feed it, change it, and occasionally wash it.

I think that's one of the reasons people don't like babies in the sims. they're just like a chore, and you can't do much fun stuff with them.

I remember when apartment life wasn't released yet, and one fansite reported that you can play peek-a-boo with your baby. I thought that it wasn't much, but at least we have something new for them.

But in the end, the interaction was for todlers and i was very disappointed...
  yu r totally right
19-01-2009, 12:28 AM
(18-01-2009 05:44 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:I know. If I had a baby, I would do much more for it that feed it, change it, and occasionally wash it.
Sorry,but that just made me laugh.  {lol}

I agree,sure parenting is hard but it can be fun too.
I agree with Adam,and that babies in TS2 was more like doing a chore rather then playing with a Sim.

19-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Yeah. they were all the same. Like, robots.

I couldn't even distinguish between a boy and a girl baby. At least I can now, because of the blankets. their faces were all hte same aswell.

And I would agree with a family life EP. Although I think If they made a youth EP, that would be even better. They could add preteens! Big Grin

[/center]