• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kids,teens,babies
19-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Re: Kids,teens,babies
I still think that they should have put clothes Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Same, but at least the babies won't freeze.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
03-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Teen Pregnancy would be cool and if you could go to school or work them.  Big Grin
03-02-2009, 03:38 PM
(19-01-2009 01:39 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:I couldn't even distinguish between a boy and a girl baby. At least I can now, because of the blankets. their faces were all hte same aswell.

I've learned to distinguish them a long time ago due to their thumbnail poses: girls usually had a looking over their shoulder pose and boys were all front view.

I really hope their features will show up eversince they're born. I don't want any more surprises. in the TS2 base game I often had fugly-deformed  kids with their mouth stuck to their noses.
05-02-2009, 12:01 AM
sometimes when i adopt a tod their teeth would be sliding out through their gum(idont know how but thats what it did)weird huh?
21-02-2009, 11:08 PM
(18-01-2009 02:57 AM)Lauren411 link Wrote:Dont you wish that in the sims3 there will be more realistic kids interactions,such as if they be bad you can spank them or you can hollar at them for bad mouthing you or something and you can kick a teen out of your house for a certain reason,and it will be cool if you could let your babies sleep on top of your chest while your watching a movie and the kids are outside playing and the man is mowing the yard,(so realistic) that will be so cool and it would also be cool to sit around and have family meetings like if a new baby was coming or to talk about chores or something and something RANDOM it would be cool to have a family garadge sale!!! so tell me what u think on all of this!!!!

{clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}
OMG.. WOW FINALLY A GREAT IDEA! MAN U NEED A JOB WORKIN WITH SIMS SERIOUSLY SO WE CAN GET THESE IDEAS PUT TO USE. I'D ENJOY THAT. WELL BASICALLY THESE DAYS ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE A CHILD. REGARDLESS IF THEIR READY OR NOT.. SO IM MORE INTERESTED IN SEEING STUFF I RELATE TO. ESPECIALLY DEALING WIT EVERYONE I KNOW HAVING CHILDREN. SO SIMS 3 SHOULD INCLUDE STUFF LIKE MORE OPTIONS OF TOYS... THEY SHOULD EVEN INCLUDE A HOSPITAL THAT THE PREGNANT MOM CAN RUSH TO WHEN SHE IS READY TO HAVE HER BABY. WELL AS FAR AS CHORSE THERE SHOULD B SUM TYPE OF WAY U CAN KEEP A CHART OF CHORES.. MAYBE IT COULD BE LIKE A PICTURE ON THE WALL.. AND THEY CAN WALK OVER AND CLICK ON IT AND THE OPTION OF DOIN CHORES OR ASSIGNING CHORES SHOULD POP UP.. THE CHORES CHART SHOULD SAY WHATS LEFT TO BE DUN. WOW UR IDEAS HAV HELPED ME THINK OF MORE IDEAS..LOL THANX

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
21-02-2009, 11:25 PM
there WILL be a hospital in Sims 3, where pregnant simmies can go and deliver their babies. Wink

Indeed, someone's ideas lead to someone else's other ideas.
I like the chores idea, but I don't know if it's in the actual game. never heard of it. cool tho
21-02-2009, 11:56 PM
I think that chores are a good idea in theory, but when you're actually playing the game do you want to have  to do chores? I want my sims to have fun, not do even more tedious things.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
25-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops
25-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Yes i do agree there should be some form of yelling and if i recal there was in the sims 2 (a little) but yes there should be some form of dicipline but spanking not so much i got spanked when i did something really bad and it was fine it wasnt abuse my dad wasnt all like omigosh im going to kill you but to many people would have something to say about it being in the game and i think it would be a huge downfall for EA

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile