Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nothing dont read!!
19-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Re: nothing dont read!!
Yeah. It would be fine if it was very watered down. (like, teen girls hav eto go to the toilet a lot sometimes) but not full-on. Plus, young people play the game. I would be very likely to raise the rating....

(dunno why though, it's just life)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
19-01-2009, 01:51 AM
(19-01-2009 01:45 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Yeah. It would be fine if it was very watered down. (like, teen girls hav eto go to the toilet a lot sometimes) but not full-on. Plus, young people play the game. I would be very likely to raise the rating....

(dunno why though, it's just life)
I don't see why it would raise the rating... to girls, it's just the facts of life. The horrible facts of life. -.-

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
19-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Yeah, I know, bu tthis world is getting really censored these days... Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
19-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Also, for the younger male players, it would kind of scar them for life... {mellow}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
19-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Mhmm I see there's no topic name for this,really,but I understand what you all are talking about,and I personally think it wouldn't be right. Because what happens if it's some little kid who's playing it?
It could cause conflict.

24-01-2009, 09:33 PM
I think I would rather have pets, or weather, or more interactions with infants before this...

Really I would rather have ANYTHING over that. {rolleyes}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
24-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Locked.

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed