21-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Re: TODAY
yay!
im actually not that exited?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2009, 04:48 AM
A month will go very quickly, now that we're getting back into the school routine.
Well, it sure will for me. We start school around the 4th of Feb in NZ, which means we only have to wait 16 days for TS3 after we've gone back to school.

{clap}
21-01-2009, 05:52 AM
(20-01-2009 11:50 PM)InAHeartbeat17 link Wrote:Some people just don't get sarcasm.. Lol.

I was watching the inauguration on television.. very interesting!

And The Sims 3- Unfortunately I don't have a PC anymore, I just have a Mac, so I have to wait longer than everyone else, I have to wait for the Mac release. So everyone must post many screen shots.. tell me much about The Sims 3 when it comes out. Smile

I'm jealous of all who have a PC. Lol.

Im glad I did not get a mac..I was goin to get one..but that recalled that I wuld had to wait on the sims3..and I was like naw..Ima jus get this pc notebook right here..lol...and continued on

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
21-01-2009, 06:04 AM
I've always wanted a cute little Mac laptop... they're just soo good-looking ^_^

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-01-2009, 06:06 AM
I posted this same thing in the countdown, one month away from ts3

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
21-01-2009, 06:08 AM
Yea..macbooks are nice..but Im glad I didnt get one....I might get one a year or two from now

21-01-2009, 03:31 PM
(21-01-2009 04:26 AM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:About the inauguration, I was at school, and one of the classes were able to watch it but my English teacher was for McCain so I didn't get to see it... bah. I heard other kids screaming "OBAMAAA" in the hallways, hehe.

Anyways, A MONTH! WOOP-DEE-DOO!
Words nor smilies can describe my excitement ^__^

That doesn't sit right with me. Whether you're for McCain or Obama, he is our president now and for your teacher to sit there and decide you can't watch history being made because he/she wasn't for Obama is just ridiculous. I would have made a big scene about it. Of course, that's just me Tongue
But really, wow.

SAME. I put ALL those smilies up and still didn't feel satisfied.
A while ago I wasn't all that excited, but, idk, now I just am. It really is so close and I can't wait to create my new sims world. I want to go in and find every little feature and just have fun. And now with work I'm often tired when I get home. Too tired to go out and all that, but too awake to just slink off to bed. The sims will be a good way to get me in a good mood, and hopefully calm me down. We all know when we first play it though we'll have to drag ourselves away when something else needs to be done. I am going to have the worst bags under my eyes. My manager is going to be like, GO HOME YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP! [Inside I'll be happy to get to go play again, haha.]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My social life will cease to exist in June.
21-01-2009, 06:12 PM
(21-01-2009 12:30 AM)Scene23 link Wrote:Yeah I watched it also. So anyone here going to create one of United States presidents and put them in your town?

oh yeah, did you guys see the videos that the maxis people created about the presidency race? it was funny

that's really interesting, i am gonna try to get TS3 when it comes out it was very interesting to watch on TV yesterday

STILL I AM THINKING ABOUT THE SIMS 3 AND I CANNOT WAIT, LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO NOW!!  I'M SO EXCITED!!  {clap}  Big Grin  {lol}
21-01-2009, 06:23 PM
I just got my game informer book for febuary...and it was nice to see the sims3 release on the 20th...I CANT WAIT EITHER...I remember when I first saw march 19th 2009 on the sims3 web...then the 20th of reb...wow..2008 flew by pretty fast....IM READY...SIMS is 29days away............ {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}