Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
funerals
18-01-2009, 09:02 PM
funerals
Dont you think that your sims could have funerals i mean there is a church now so dont u think they should be able to have funerals.Like the people go in and sit down while crying and the preacher preaches and some sims could sing and stuff.that would be sad but realistic and i also think that people should walk around and view the body,and have a big pic of them beside the casket.well ehat do u think
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Re: funerals
i would like that but i doubt if they would do it because sounds like too much work i  know u can have a party for a sim after they die
19-01-2009, 12:30 AM
(18-01-2009 09:02 PM)Lauren411 link Wrote:Dont you think that your sims could have funerals i mean there is a church now so dont u think they should be able to have funerals.Like the people go in and sit down while crying and the preacher preaches and some sims could sing and stuff.that would be sad but realistic and i also think that people should walk around and view the body,and have a big pic of them beside the casket.well ehat do u think
Umm when was a church ever confirmed?  {blink}

&& I don't think that it would be right,because the way someone holds a funeral can be completely different from the way my family would. I think it would fall into the religion category,well somewhat will.

19-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I don't think it would be right for different cultures. Different cultures do things differently. And I don't remember a church being confirmed!

But, since you can hold funeral parties, I suppose you could make a church, and make it seem like a funeral.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
19-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Mhmm I mean you can build a church,but I don't want religion in my game,because TS3 is all about living life the way you want it.

19-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Yeah, i don't hav eit because of that too.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]