Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apartments are unabled to be rented only bought
19-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Apartments are unabled to be rented only bought
I just got a new laptop and copied my old Sims 2 file onto an external hard drive and then copied and pasted it into my new laptop after installing all my games.  Now when I get into Belladona none of the apartment building have a $ over them to rent them, only buy them.  Got any ideas??
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Re: Apartments are unabled to be rented only bought
Do you have the latest patch?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
19-01-2009, 11:13 PM
you could just enter them and do the cheat
"Changelotzoning Apartmentbase" with no quotation marks of course.
otherwise i think its cause it was unproperly installed

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
20-01-2009, 12:43 AM
The best bet would just to go into each of them, using the code as stated above and changing them all manually. It'll probably take a while, but at least they would all be changed.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-01-2009, 02:38 AM
I was wondering if someone could help me.

I just recently got my The Sims 2 Double Deluxe computer game. And when I tried to install it, it would get to 70% and a error would come up. So I closed it and tried it again and another error showed up at 41% this time. So I closed it and tried to install it again and another error showed up but this time at 12%...I don't know what to do..
Thanks for your help.
21-01-2009, 02:41 AM
^ You should make a new topic and post the exact error, then we will be able to help you more.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Yeah I know, sorry wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.