or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
30-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Re: Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
[quote author=Cassie link=topic=4609.msg166035#msg166035 date=1233152547]
I can't believe EA is making us anticipate a date to find out when to anticipate Sims 3! That's pretty messed up. =\

So now we have to wait until Feb 3rd to find out how much dissapointment to expect? Sad On a lot of threads all over the Sims community, people are frequently repeating that they would rather wait for a bug-free game, no matter how long they have to wait, than get a bugged game on Feb 20th. And I know it's naughty of me but it's seriously getting irksome now.

I mean, if you're patient enough to wait another how many months I don't know, and have lives to lead, that's AWESOME for you and I hope you have fun with that! But what about those who have no lives, have been twiddling their thumbs in anticipation for the last 11 months and don't mind a few bugs in the game (meh, I doubt it is even bugged up anyway as EA have already stated the game is looking great)? WE (aka me and other Sims fans I hope exist somewhere) dont want to wait until May/June/July/August or whenever! We'd like the game shipped up and ready to go when we were told it would be and not a day later. I could stand a couple of weeks delay but, that's about it. I guess I'm just greedy? =\

I did read this post from a guy on the SnootySims forum however, and he posted this, I sincerely hope it's authentic!

http://simoperations.com/newrelease.JPG

EA states the release as February 27th 2009, just a week later than originally intended, and it's on a Friday so we get all weekend to play too.

They worked on this game how long?...3 to four years..this is crazy....

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
30-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Re: Is The Sims 3 Delaying?
Seems like this is having technical issues, so I shall lock it. Although you probably can't see this reply...

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed