Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My thoughts..
06-04-2008, 02:22 AM
Re: My thoughts..
(04-04-2008 05:40 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:I am hoping and think its probably happening but not positive..anyhow im hoping that the cars are as customizable as everything else..I want to be able to pick color schemes and such I dont want all the cars to look the same. because in the sims 2 i always chose the same cars. If possible it would be cool but not expected that we could choose how the lights and mufflers and window tinting etc looked..I know we wont be seeing the inside i just want the outside to have an affect on the sims mood and other sims reactions to it.

I think sims should come with skills in CAS based on their personality traits.. I hate having to give them a cooking and mechanical skill just so they wont burn the house down and not electricute themselves fixing the tv or dishwasher or something. I think skills coming with them would be nice..

anyone know anything about how money will be alotted? do all sims come with the same ammount? I think that should be adjusted somehow..Not really any ideas on how to make it work though..

I had more ideas but lost my train of thought. haha
Yeah the other day i made a sim to move in with a sim on my non cheat, he had zip skills and she had a fair amount. coz they miss out on their toddy, child and teen year all that spare time to get skills has never been there. Like choosing if they are sloppy or neat etc. should be the same as choosing their skills a certain amount of skills and you can choose where they go.this offer should only come with adults or teens can have less.

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 05:12 AM
Im hoping for more community lots too.
like a mall..that has vending machines..fast food restaurant styled places different stores. Stores will be awesome now that everything is customizable.
I wanna see new places to go.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 01:43 PM
(04-04-2008 09:15 PM)Rena link Wrote:I liked those ideas. In the Sims 2, I would pick the same car for every family, the $11,000 car. It was the only good car there I suppose. I also think you should get to pick skills in CAS. Maybe you can do it like how you chose they're niceness, neatness, ect. Also, I was annoyed how you only got $20,000 to buy a house AND furniture. When I first played, without knowing any cheats, I had to buy a really bad house just so I can fill it with furniture. Try and find that train! I wanna hear more ideas!
i think for everysim they should give 50k, or if they dont, they could at least let us use cheats during the family creation stage, for people who have slow comps and dont want to put the sims in the lot, use cheat and move out.i have to do that almost everytime, and it kills the want to play ! Sad
18-04-2008, 01:14 AM
more cars and more skills would be nice
18-04-2008, 01:35 AM
(05-04-2008 10:48 PM)Pixie link Wrote:yeah i hate that you would use motherlode... err. yeah i think the first time i played the sims 2 my sims got on fire   :Smile.i didn't know what to so i was like OMG.. haha ;D

That's what happened to me, too! I had a phone but the fridge was in the way and me, my (imaginary) wife, and my (imaginary) teen daughter all died and my (imaginary) child and toddler had to be taken away, stinky. I was MAD! Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
18-04-2008, 03:14 AM
50 k does seem reasonable because 20,000 was usually just enough to buy the house and barely all the necessities...it sucked. 50k could help do both plus a little extra.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
18-04-2008, 10:53 AM
20,000 was a really bad idea, you could not even buy all the necessities, let alone surround them all with walls. 50,000 would be a much more realistic number to begin with.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I want cool interior. That way when they step in and out, we can peak at what color the inside is.

To answer your question, I think money should be alloted based on family member contribution. If there is a family of four, perhaps $40,000 should be given instead of the $20,000 because furinishing and such take a lot out of it, by that time they don't even have enough money for food and the jobs don't pay really well until you actually have them. Single sims should be given $20-30,000 maybe, and if they are born into a rich, or poor family, there should be a "give sim money" tab (like in ts1) so they can have it for school, or whatnot. Extra money could be kept in the sims personal inventory that can't be touched by anyone else but your sim.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 10:59 PM
I think that 50,000 is wayyy too much for a single sim. What I do think is that different size families should get different amounts of money.

Single sim - 30,000 to 35,000 (Enough to live in a modest home/apartment and to purchase basic things. Maybe even a nice TV)

2-3 Sims - 50,000 (Not much more, because the funds for a single sim already provide the basics of living)

4+ Sims - 75,000

I have to go...edit later.
18-04-2008, 11:05 PM
That sounds about right, except I think it should go up to 6+ and have about 90/100,000 Simoleons. But these are definitely much, much more reasonable. Smile

Or maybe there should be an option, from 20,000 Simoleons to 100,000 Simoleons that you could use to decide how much of a challenge you want? You should only be able to chose from about 50,000 Simoleons onwards if there's 6 or more in the family.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]