Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EA confirmed that there is no delay!
24-01-2009, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 11:53 AM by pablo247.)
EA confirmed that there is no delay!
I just went on SnootySims and read that EA confirmed there is no delay.
Here is the original text:

Delay rumours
On many forums, there are rumours about The Sims 3 being delayed! The source of this rumour was a visitor from the Creator's Camp who noticed the game still had many bugs. There are absolutely no signs of this;
- EA always announces delays with a press release (did not happen).
- Those who pre-ordered did not get other releasedata.
- Sim Times asked EA and assured them there is no delay.
- Tdyannd posted at the TSR forums that they played an older version and that 150 people are working on any bugs.

I know everyone has been saying exactly that, but it sure is a relief to know its official. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Re: EA confirmed that there is no delay!
as long as IGN.com or gamespot.com don't change their date then i'm not worrying.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
24-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I knew that that was a bunch of bull.

That girl knew that she'd gotten an older version.  Everyone else knew they did...I just think that she does not like the fact that we can customize our own stuff.

CC will still be popular, because I would always be looking for new meshes and so would other people, but recolors will really go down in downloads, since we can recolor everything.  (Unless EA releases a meshing tool...which I really doubt.  Even if they do...how good would it be?  I doubt it would make some really cute and awesome clothes.)

So since EA said it's not delayed, everyone EVERYWHERE can relax...

Usually, games are rushed out with non-fatal bugs that people can deal with, and sometimes can be cool, but are usually patched.

Then bugs come to our advantage sometimes--like getting extra money in some games, or cloning pokemon like in Gold and Silver, etc.  Then we are mad when it is finally patched. {lol}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
24-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Tbh, I don't think I will use Create-A-Style that much, or at all.
It just doesnt really appeal to me that much..
Like, I don't really understand why you would want to make your watch match your car, or your shirt match the walls of your house...

I will just stick to downloading stuff by professional creators..
Creating is not my thing in the sims, playing is.
24-01-2009, 03:32 PM
What a relief, I have problems with waiting for the 19th of february. I am so exited!

[Image: header-keite-70-tallcrimstory_50022103.jpg]
24-01-2009, 06:09 PM
(24-01-2009 11:51 AM)pablo247 link Wrote:- Tdyannd posted at the TSR forums that they played an older version and that 150 people are working on any bugs.[/i]

I know everyone has been saying exactly that, but it sure is a relief to know its official. Big Grin
Thanks for sharing! =)

Now I am pretty sure that the main goal of the Creator's Camp was to have obsessed players beta-testing the game. Such a great idea! I'm sure that the 150 people will polish the game according to their feedbacks. It was a smart move.
24-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I personally do not see anything wrong with the Create A Style, I think it will add to awesome gameplay and also allowing you to give your sim their personal style.

IGN.com is a very good resource site, I agree they are on par with their release dates.

I knew that this whole delay thing was for nothing, because the people at the Camp weren't playing the final game.

Come on Feb. 20th  {clap} {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
24-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Phew!

What a relief! I wonder if Kate feels bad about how upset everyone became? Hopefully she really did think there was a delay and did not just make it up out of spite.

Less than 30 days!!  {clap}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
24-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks for posting this, now I got a lot off my chest Smile
And, I agree the patterns are a LITTLE too much. I like things to mismatch.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-01-2009, 08:43 PM
(24-01-2009 08:35 PM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:Thanks for posting this, now I got a lot off my chest Smile
And, I agree the patterns are a LITTLE too much. I like things to mismatch.

XD I like to colour co-ordinate my stuff. XD

I've always stuck with it not being delayed, I don't believe anything that people post at all, because 9 times out of 10 it's probably wrong.

Coming Soon...