Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hopes for Sims 3
25-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Post: #1
Hopes for Sims 3
In Sims 2 even if you had a family of 12 you sill had the same starting cash amount. $20,000, which for that size of a family was enough for........beds. I hope that Sims 3 will encrease the amount depending of family size. I mean what if I want 50 kids???!!! (I could let them all die and then keep the money for two) hmmm hmmm sceaming sceaming  {woot} It made me mad when I thought about it, what about you??

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Post: #2
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Errr you can only have 8 sims in a household Wink
&& I agree. But I doubt they will,it's about almost time for it to come out,and well that'd be something major.

Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Post: #3
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
well they could of added that for all we know :3 they said they had surpies for us! Big Grin ( I know its only 8 I was just putting some pepp into it)

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 03:36 AM
Post: #4
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
i thought i heard somewhere about more money depending on kids but i don't know if
it was an idea or a fact.  ???
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #5
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Several of the people from the Camp have said that you get more money if you have more people in the household. I'm very certain about that. If it wasn't them then it was some other hands-on review. So you don't have to worry about that  Big Grin

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Post: #6
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
ah, realy. I hope so any idea with what expenses you would do first?

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 04:49 AM
Post: #7
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
(25-01-2009 03:27 AM)[removed] (: link Wrote:Errr you can only have 8 sims in a household Wink

... but it IS possible to have more Wink (Just thought I'd put that out there..... bye now.)
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 05:37 AM
Post: #8
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Yea! adim (yes it is , yes it is....)  {clap} {yes}

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Post: #9
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
You already get more money depending on how big your family is in TS2...  {wacko}

I made parents and a teenager and had $28,000...

I made a family with a mum and like 4 kids and had about $30,000...
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 06:41 AM
Post: #10
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
That must've been added in a EP then, since it's not in the base game and I don't think it's in a early EP either.

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)