Login:
or Register
|
here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
|
|
26-01-2009, 04:31 AM
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 04:54 AM by Lauren411.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
well just wait for a spell ill get it on here some how,im still learning how to work this stuff...!(please dont be mean just wait,ill get it)
N-E-WAYZ let me explain it,its a baby girl she is wrapped in a flowery purple blanket and she has on pink bootys(cute)and curly red hair and shes a juicy baby..i think this may be a photo bucket pic.im tryin to put it onnn.omg i feel so dumb. |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 04:34 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
That's right! There isn't a baby picture! That's how unupdated we are at this point. {lol}
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 04:35 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
Haha, I don't really care. they sound just like sims 2 babies, but with blankets...
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 04:40 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
You just copy and paste the website URL or link to the picture.
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 04:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 04:51 AM by Lauren411.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 04:34 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:That's right! There isn't a baby picture! That's how unupdated we are at this point. {lol}.......... not funny. |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 04:40 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:You just copy and paste the website URL or link to the picture.thankyou and thankyou again for not being mean about it.im just a kid,im trying! |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
I wasn't trying to be mean about it. Sorry if I was being mean. I was just joking and I saw you was offline, and I thought that was all...personally, I thought at first it was either a spam, but you seemed too active to be a spammer, but I thought you was serious secondly.
I usually am not a mean person. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:01 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
I don't care if I'm mean at all, but um.. where's the baby picture?
I didn't think so.. {rolleyes} |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 04:54 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I wasn't trying to be mean about it. Sorry if I was being mean. I was just joking and I saw you was offline, and I thought that was all...personally, I thought at first it was either a spam, but you seemed too active to be a spammer, but I thought you was serious secondly.im srry to, i dint mean to take that out on you its just that i just lost my uncle and only sims can take my mind off of him..im srry please forgive me.im fent to cry! :'( {eel} {sadangel} {headbang}im not a mean person either..please 4 givre me |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
still waiting...
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
