Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Agent Headquarters
27-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Secret Agent Headquarters
Rules of this action-packed, dramatic RP:
  • You must speak about yourself in first person.

So it continuously changes views.
  • Use a made-up name [a name for your character and a codename for missions]
  • After every mission, report back to headquarters to talk to L, your unknown boss.
  • No being noobish, and injuring yourself every single post. This will resort to a ban from the RP.
  • Be creative. Don't steal other peoples ideas and claiming them as your own. Make 'em up yourself.
  • Add a little bit of drama to the plot, to make it more interesting.
  • Make new and action-packed missions. Don't take them from movies, please.

Breaking the rules will result to a ban.

Banned List:
No one yet. Let's keep it that way :3

I lurked around the corner, looking to both my left and right, to see if the theives were near. I held my gun close to my chest. I kept my head low, but still high enough to see what was around me. I leant against the pale blue wall, when I fell backwards through a passage way. I screamed on the top of my lungs, and was expecting to be badly injured at the rate I was going. I was falling for a long time, and I tried to grab a grip of the metal walls around me as I fell. It was too slippery to grab a hold of, and I thought my life would be over any moment soon. Though he caught me. My fellow agent, my closest friend on this mission, Dimitri. I fell straight into his arms. His dark brown hair was spiked up slightly, and his big green eyes stared into my eyes. I struggled out of his grip and landed on the floor. My hair was now in my face, so I blew it away.
"Dimitri!" I cried, "I am so glad you caught me!" I pulled my biggest grin, that matched his.
"Aww, is the girl that declined to date me now wanting me?" he jokingly pouted, and got down on his knees to reach my level.
"Dim, I can't be in a relationship right now." I calmly said, "I don't want to worry about you more than my missions..." I raised my eyebrows, as he got closer to me.
"I will always care about you more than any damn mission..." he ran his fingers through my golden hair, then pulled his hand away.
"I-i'm sorry Willow. I didn't mean t-" I stood up, inturupting him, and pointed at him.
"Listen, we have to get back to the big HQ. L won't be so happy when he finds out that we didn't get the diamond, and I don't want to get him angrier when we're tardy!" I stared deeply into his eyes, and began to walk toward the metal door down the long room. I wiped the dust off my tight, black bodysuit, and tried not to look at his lovable face.
"Why can't you be a beautiful normal woman, who has stylish hair, nice clothes, and has long, painted nails!" I stopped walking, and stood there on the spot. I waited a moment, then turned around and faced him. I pulled my gloves out of my thin pocket and slid them onto my hands.
"If I didn't have short nails, I wouldn't be able to get this stupid gloves on..." he chuckled, as we walked out of the room. Our fellow agent was waiting in the shiny black car for us.
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Re: Secret Agent Headquarters
I have school in like 15 minutes, so this is kinda small!

I tried to look beyond the tinted windows of the car to search for Willow and Dimitri, expecting to see that large begodian diamond that was stolen by a gang of raging thieves.
They soon got into the back, exchanging glances for a second. "So, I guess you don't have the diamond, eh?" I exclaimed, a smitter of disapointment in my voice.
"What does it look like? Augh, we never failed a mission this important!" Willow groaned, grabbing the tendrils from her golden hair and tucking them behind her ears.
"That's quite bad luck, but I'm sure L won't give you a severe sounding lecture." I replied, not looking back from driving. "Isaac, you don't understand!" Willow screamed.
Dimitri looked at me with his green eyes, wide in shock. I just leaned back in my seat and looked at the mirror, my brown eyes glittering, as we swerved behind the HQ.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-01-2009, 10:33 AM
I looked out the window, staring at the hidden, but big grey building. I recognized some of the agents outside, bringing back jewelry, and one agent a cat. I leaned my head on Dimitri's shoulder, and sighed.
"Willow, no worries! L is just a sexist barstard. Don't worry about him..." started Dimitri. I lifted my head up, and looked at him.
"Yeah, sexist toward the girls. He'll blame this whole thing on me, and i'll be fired. I've seen it happen..." I shrugged, and sat right back into my seat, pouting. Isaac unbuckled his seatbelt once he parked, and he turned to face me. I stared at him cautiously, but he simply smiled.
"Can you stop staring at my girlfriend?" blurted out Dimitri. I gave him a look of disgust and elbowed him.
"OUCH! What on earth was that for?!" he yelled, right in my face. I pushed him away, and raised my eyebrows. I shot a quick glace at Isaac, who was sitting silently, watching.
"We're not a couple, get it through that thick skull of yours! Besides..." I never thought i'd admitt it, but I had to say it,"...I do think you're a handsom man, you're funny, sweet, and you've been there from the start, but I don't like you that way. At least, not right now..." I looked down at my lap, and he leaned closer to me. I lifted up my head, and kissed his cheek.
"Dimitri, we can't do this, at least not now..." Isaac hopped out of the front, and came around my side. He politely opened the door for me, and I nodded to show my thanks.
"Willow, we might as well go inside. Time to break the news to everyone, aye?" he smiled at me, and I smiled back. We began to walk, and I turned my head around to see Dimitri. He was still in the car, his head in his hands. It was the most upset i've ever seen him.

And it was my fault. My heart sank right down to the bottom of my feet. I turned around, and kept walking with Isaac.
27-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Willow and I strided through the hall, Willow walking at such a speeding pace that I had to strain to catch up with her.
We urged around the corner, and continued up towards the elevator. I sure didn't want to hear Willow's faith, but I would have to stand up if that s*xist pig blamed it on her.
I pressed the large button with L on it and the elevator made a whirring sound. I gripped the safety bar since the lift blisters so fast it's like a blur of colour. Willow and I stepped off and sauntered past large doors where his workers answered phones, sorted files and wrote his missions for other agents on thick pieces of paper.
Taking a deep breath, we both slipped into the double doors into L's office.
It was very futuristic and long and wide. Metal panelling covered the walls and shiny furniture filled the room. "Look what the cat dragged in!" L guffawed in a booming tone. " It seems that you don't have the begonian diamond I asked for!" He screamed. "Your slipping away Willow, your almost on the brink of being fired!" L then added sharply. "It wasn't my fault, we both failed, Dimitri and I!" Willow cried.
"Silence!" L screeched. Willow sniffled, turning towards me. "Listen L, Wi-" I tried to say before L interupted so rudely with his gesture "Well, you listen here Isaac, your a chauvinist pig you dosen't have manners for anyone at this building!" L retorted.
I could feel anger brimming inside of me so I just said something I regret. "Your probably an old pe*v who sits doing nothing but watch p*rn!" I raged, stamping my foot hard onto the ground. I waited for his reply to my outburst, thinking Willow and I would be fired on the spot, but what he said made me feel so good.

27-01-2009, 09:51 PM
"Ha, you got a sense of humor there, Isaac. There's nothing wrong about pawn, and you should try watching it someday..." L began to say. I scoffed, and stepped forward, my anger fuming inside of me. I crossed my arms, and raised my eyebrows.
"Willow, give it up, you look like a 4 year old when you do that. It's hard to believe you when you say you're 21 years old! You failed me, and lost my trust on the most important mission of this week. You have failed me alone, and I don't think you're right for this job..." He stood up off his big chair, and pointed at me, "...girls shouldn't be allowed in this business! That is why I must do this..." I gulped, and looked at Isaac, who was at least 3 metres away from where I stood.
"The agent who will be fired today is..." I closed my eyes, and put my head down. I heard the noise of the elavator open, so me must have gone overtime with our confrence. Though, when I heard the other agents voice, I knew he was here to defend me. I lifted my head, and turned around to Dimitri, who stood there holding the begonian diamond.
"Dimitri!" I cried. I stood up straight, and I tried to now act sophisticated. I walked over to Dimitri, and whispered in his ear.
"Thanks, I dunno what i'd do without you..." he just smiled, and handed me the diamond. I held it close to my stomach, trying to not show that I was struggling to hold it, and I walked up the L.
"Here you are. Now, who did you say you were gonna fire?" I smirked, and walked back to Isaac, tugged his arm, and then tugged Dimitri's. We all walked into the elavator, and pressed 'ground floor'.
27-01-2009, 10:07 PM
The elevator doors slid open, and we all stepped out into the crowded ground floor. Agents were scurrying around on the marble floor, with mobile phones pressed agaisnt their ears, chatting to other agents who would help them on their mission.
Dimitri stared at me with such intensity that I felt like a little bunny who was in the way of a ferocious lion blundering down the path. Willow nudged him in the ribs with her elbow, and then tugged him away. I cleared my throat and sat down on one of the seats that jutted out of the fountain that cascaded misty droplets onto me.
Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rookie, the most goofy and annnoying agent in the whole entire HQ!
He was wearing his tie on his pants like a belt and he had green-rimmed sunglasses on, which went together with his doofy grin.
He waddled over to me and opened his mouth, but I put a finger over his mouth.
"Don't even talk to me Rookie, you already blew up the coffee maker three times so I'm not letting you try using it again!" I explained to him, as he muttered words.
"Aw, c'mon!" Rookie wailed, his mouth like a gaping hole since he wailed so loud.
"NO!" I shouted sternly, getting up and tucking my pen behind my ear.
He splashed the water at me, and blew a raspberry. Sometimes I wonder why L even hired him?

27-01-2009, 10:23 PM
I quickly ran to clean up the water on the floor. It was my first day, and I needed to make a good impression.
I saw the agents whispering lightly as I passed by them
When I reached the water, I saw a tall-looking man trying to dry himself off.
"Uhh, you outta napkins there? I can go run and get so-"
"I'm fine."
I took my mop and got to work.
IDIOT. I'm workin' with a buncha agents, I need to be really formal.
"Sir, may I get you a towel, or some device to wipe off your clothes?"
"Haha, my name's Issac. And if you know of some device that can do that, lemme know."
I simply nodded and continued cleaning.
"We don't see any custodians around here usually." he said.
"I applied to work here, on agent business. They're reviewing my test and resume. After that I'll begin training."
I couldn't help but smile, being a secret agent. I wonder how much that pays.
Probably something cheesy like being payed with the smiles from those I help.
That's true. I wanna save lives.
And move out of my apartment. Maybe to a lush, mansion. Ooh.
I shook my head and continued mopping.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I glanced back at the woman cleaning, beads of persiperation gathered on her forehead as she backed into a person holding a hot cappachino.
I just continued down the hall towards my office as usual, to see if L left me any messages or missions on my work table.
I reached for the door knob, turned it anti-clockwise and pushed it open. To my surprise, Dimitri sat with a scowl on his face, his hands in tight fists. "What are you doing in my office, Dimitri?" I asked politely. "What does it look like, trying to find something that would show that your with Willow!" he said scornfully. "I found this underneath your bed aswell, care to explain?" he remarked, flicking the picture to the ground. I picked it up, it showed a girl with long golden hair in a pink and black bikini, and a man who looked like me in blue shorts. "That's my twin brother and his girlfriend!" I explained, throwing the picture to the ground. "Liar!" Dimitri roared, and he pounced towards me. I struggled to get him off but he pulled my tie, slamming my head against the ground. Luckily, Willow stormed into the room. "Dimitri, get off Isaac!" Willow cried, slapping him in the back of the head. Dimitri was pulled off me by two other agents. My head pained but blood gushed from Dimitri's lip. "I hate you, Dimitri!" Willow screamed, pulling me into the hall and down the corridor.

27-01-2009, 10:58 PM
I heard a commotion and cleaned faster.
Go figure out the drama!
I had to stay and clean.
You're missin' out on everything. This could be the inside joke of the year!
I threw CAUTION. Wet Floor signs by the cappucino maker and saw Issac and a woman run out of the room.
Immediatly I began to push my cleaning cart and follow.
They ran way too fast.
I pushed the cart into a full on sprint, and stopped right infront of them.
"Excuse me," the woman began, "we need to go somewhere private."
Issac nodded.
"Eh, there's a place I can take you just down the hall..? Only me and two others know about it. There's cookies and lemonade an-"
"We need to go, quickly... what's your name?"
"Grace? Well no. It's Caroline. My middle name is. People call me by my middle nam-“
“Lovely name. I’m Willow, and this is Issac.”
“Oh, I know Issac.” I said smiling.
“That’s nice. Please take us to the area.” Willow also smiled
“Sure thing.”
I began to walk when I heard something pull the back of my uniform dress.
I turned around and saw a man. It wasn’t Issac.
“Hell-ohh there. Name’s L. And whats yours?”

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-01-2009, 11:13 PM
"Where is Grace gone?" Willow asked softly, looking back over her shoulder.
"Grace?" I called, my eyes darting around the room like a ping-pong ball.
Willow dashed around the room, weaving in and out of people, while I went to the stairs.
-----------
"My names Grace and I need to leave." Grace said quickly, and pushed the cart towards the bottom of the stairs. L grabbed a firm grip on her wrist and pulled her back. "Let me go!" Grace cried, trying to pull her hand away. L sneered and held tighter, squeezing strongly. He then put his hand on the wall, and it swung open.
He dragged her down into the darkness, Grace screamed, but all that came out was a choked whisper.