Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Agent Headquarters
27-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Re: Secret Agent Headquarters
I immediately caught his eye. He had beautiful eyes, that I could say. They matched mine almost.
Kill him.
How could I? I have no weapons.
I’m a simple custodian.
He pulled me into an office, as I kicked and screamed like a baby.
Stapler.
There was a stapler on the desk. Bingo.
I grabbed the stapler without him noticing, and slowly brought it to my stomach.
Kill him.
I couldn’t, with a stapler.
Stun would be the word.
Stun him, dammit.
I smack the stapler against his hand.
My mind went blank except for one thing, repeating over and over.
Staple, release. Staple release. Staple. Run!
He coiled into a lopsided ball and looked at his hand.
That’s the last I saw before colliding with Issac.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Grace and Isaac colided, and both fell onto the floor.
"Isaac, help me! Some guy called L tried to attack me an-"
"That sexist prock, ignore him. Just, take me to the room! Willow's there waiting for us!"
Grace grabbed his wrists, and pulled him down the hall, avoiding the other, busy agents. She kicked the wall, and a little opening appeared.
"You want me...to squeeze into that?" Isaac looked puzzled, until he was pushed down the gap.

'----'

I waited patiently on the white leather couch, along with another agent munching on a cookie. I hadn't seen her before, though it looked as though not many people had either. I heard a long yell, then I saw Isaac fall right next to me.
"Uhmm, sir, you may want t-" the other girl started...
Grace fell right ontop of Isaac, and laughed.
...move." she ended. Grace slid off of him, and quickly apologized. She sat next to me, picking up a cookie from the tray on the table infront of us.
"Isaac, i'm SO sorry about what happened!" I apologized too. I really had no control over Dimitri nowadays.
"It's fine, it's not your fault!" he smiled at me, and I smiled back.
"But if I dated him, you'd never be hurt! It's really my fault..." I bit my thumb gently, and looked at Grace, who opened her mouth.
"One person who I want to get rid of is L. He tried to harass me or something!" she cried, looking very innocent and upset.
"Yeah, that sexist barstard has to go!" I yelled after her.
"Yeah, we all want to, but how...?" Isaac inturupted. We all looked at one another, now thinking of what to do.
28-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Grace and I sat beside eachother, with thoughtful expressions painted on our faces. Willow paced up and down the room, stopping sometimes.
"I'm not sure what we could do to get that old cretin out of our sights for good." I said, taking a bite of of a toffee bar. "I'm not sure either, but these cookies are damn good cookies!" Grace blurted out, breaking her cookie in half. Willow rolled her eyes and started to speak, "Maybe we could...augh I'm totally stumped, there's no way!"
"I know!" Grace said triumphantly, waving her hands in the air. "What?!" Willow and I said in unison.
"I have three things we could do, so listen up." "We could sneak into his office and grab his chair and run at full speed and let him crash through the window." "We could slice him up with swords." "Or my personal favourite, BLAST THE OLD P*RV WITH A BAZOOKA!" Grace laughed crazily. "First of all, he would use a parachute for your first one, next, he keeps the swords in a password chamber and for the last one, we can't get bazooka's.....only when we get to level 50 out of 75 levels of class, and we are level 8 so that would take really long!" I explained.
Suddenly, we were called to our rooms for a secret mission.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
28-01-2009, 02:45 PM
"Eh, see you later! I left a mess back at the cappucino machine..."
"No way! I'll take you with me." Willow smiled.
Issac nodded and left for his mission.
"Am I gonna have a gun and stuff?"
"Maybe. I can get you a uniform and such. You
may even do a little fighting!"
I laughed.
This is the best!
Willow and I went to the doorway when we found Issac was stuck in it. After helping him out, we realized that the three of us had the same mission to go to.
We ran through the halls, until a suited man came by with a crippled man.
I immediatly recognized the crippled one.
"Hell-ohh Grace. Willow too? Damn, am I one lucky man."
The suited officer held his hand in front of L to silence him.
"Did you attack this man?" The officer said.
"Self-defense." Willow answered for Grace as she pulled out her badge.
"This man attacked her."
"I see. Well you're going to be late for your mission, so I'll talk to you all afterwards."

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
28-01-2009, 03:49 PM
We paced down the hall, until we found the piece of paper our mission was on.
I picked it up and read it aloud, making sure to say the words clearly so we could all get the details.

Good Day Agents, I'm sure you all know this is a mission and it's a pretty silly one but listen up!
We need you to deliver a package to Mr.Bentley, the man who works at The Chocolate Bar, that candy shop. But you have to deliver it from the back of the shop because a armed group of...augh,children have ceased the shop and are going to take all the candy. but they snagged guns, that could hurt you so you will have to come up with a cunning way to get the children away, and your not allowed to hurt them severely! They're is stunners in the package to stun them. but be careful! You don't know how dangerous the guns they have could be, we sent one agent, but he got shot with a pistol in the eye, so I'm counting on you! Second in command, C.

"Let's go!" I replied, tucking the mission into my pocket.

28-01-2009, 03:57 PM
"Wait, I don't wanna get shot!" I said.
You look like a baby, nice going.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to the action!" Willow grinned.
"Not to mention you'll have a gun of your own!" Issac added.
"Let's go get suited up!" Willow said.
Grace and Willow ran into the suiting room while Issac chose some weapons. Lets go.
Once they were suited up with weapons, they left fot the shiny black car.

28-01-2009, 04:18 PM
I stopped the black car into the small lane-way, just a couple of blocks from The Chocolate Bar. We stepped onto the cobbled street of the old area of the town, looking for the candy shop. Grace spotted it, kids crowded the front, with pistols, pitchforks and even shotguns. Willow was the look-out, she sneaked across to a large tree and hid behind it. She held a walkie-talkie in her left hand, a stun gun set on low in her right hand, just right for stunning kids their age.
Grace was very scared, because she didn't want to get shot. I told her she would be safe, Willow and I were skilled with dealing with this. She believed me so we stepped up the ladder we set up to get onto the building beside us. "Are you up yet, over?" Willow asked quitely. "Yes we are, over." I replied, sneaking up to the front. "Is Grace fine? over." Willow then muttered. "I'm fine, over, over, over!" Grace replied shrilly into the walkie-talkie. "Prepare to hang glide to the back of the candy shop." I told Grace. She let out a little cry as I threw the hook. "Hang on tight, Grace and make sure you don't scream." I told her, as she grabbed the rope and grabbed me aswell. We hopped into the air and swung over, Grace grinning but also closing her eyes. The wind flew past us as we landed on the roof. We were ready to get down, and give the package.

28-01-2009, 04:55 PM
"Kids with guns, kids with guns..." I murmured the song softly to myself, hoping it could take my mind off of things.
"Climb down the wall." Willow commanded.
I tried not to slip as the suction cups on my hands helped my scale down the building.
The man was at the back door waiting. Willow and Issac had their guns out.
"Give him the package, Grace." Issac smiled.
I handed Mr. Bentley the package.
My first job as an agent
"Package Delivered, over." Willow said into her walkie talkie. A huge, noisy, helicopter came and lowered a ladder. I held on to Willow and Issac who held onto the ladder as it raised us into the helicopter

28-01-2009, 05:09 PM
But then, trouble struck us like a hurricane. The ladder snapped, and we screamed in unison. I thought in my mind I was going to be dead in a matter of moments, but then Willow threw a portable trampoline to make a safe landing.
He bounced off of it, landing onto the wet concrete. But then the mumbling of children was heard and they dashed down and pointed their weapons at us in a very threatning manner. "What the hell are you doing, you spies!" a girl said nastily, pointing her shotgun at us. "Stopping you, why are you even here, you should be home with your Mum and Dad!" Grace said sternly, standing up and dusting her clothes. "You won't get away with this, you spies. We have a great armed force!" she screeched. "I have one thing to say to you, before we die."I smirked. "What is it?" The girl asked. "Suck on this!" I threw a flashbang to the floor, and we all ran away.
I knew it was corny, because we were at a candy store and we suck lollipops.
But the kids screamed and it went off.

28-01-2009, 05:22 PM
"We have to wait here for another helicopter." Willow said.
"I can't believe I let you guys drag me into this." I said.
I wanna go home.
But I do enjoy the thrill.
I don't wanna die young.
But I am helping prevent others from dying young.
"SODA BLASTERS!" a childish screech came from a tree.
A yound boy jumped from behind it and sprayed the three of us with Soda. Issac chased after the boy and scared him away. Willow and I laughed, it was funny.
"Soda blaster, nuhh." I smiled.
Issac came back and sat down with us.