Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out
16-03-2008, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 05:25 PM by Verno77.)
TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out
I was wonder what you guys would like on the offical Sims 3 website when the game comes out. I would personal want…
  • Ratings start at 0 stars (average/bad) and go up to 4 stars (marvelous!)
  • Better connectivity to other websites (e-mail, IM, etc.)
  • [glow=green,2,300]*NEW*[/glow] Player’s in-game pictures on Simepage
  • More awards then just featured
  • More MySimpage customization
  • [glow=green,2,300]*NEW*[/glow] Mod friendly Exchange
  • Better forum (real forum)
  • Neighborhood viewer
  • PM

Well how about you?

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out
Private messaging is a must, Guest books are so stupid.
16-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I agree with the private messaging.  It is so hard to commuincate with your buddies on the BBS.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
16-03-2008, 04:30 PM
More SimPage customization I am with you on  Tongue but they will not use a "real" forum as you put it because the BBS they have belongs to them and was coded by Maxoids. They have used that BBS ever since TS1 was around, so they will probably use that BBS again, the only site that doesn't have that BBS is the sims stories website but that is only because that site is hosted by yahoo. TS1, TS2, SimCity, SimCity Societies...All those sites have that BBS. More awards does sound good too and the PM's  Smile

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 04:32 PM
(16-03-2008 04:30 PM)Munsta link Wrote:More SimPage customization I am with you on  Tongue but they will not use a "real" forum as you put it because the BBS they have belongs to them and was coded by Maxoids. They have used that BBS ever since TS1 was around, so they will probably use that BBS again, the only site that doesn't have that BBS is the sims stories website but that is only because that site is hosted by yahoo. TS1, TS2, SimCity, SimCity Societies...All those sites have that BBS. More awards does sound good too and the PM's  Smile

Wow, I never new that about the BBS, Thanks. However, I still want a real forum.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Yes, it would be nice to have a real forum such as SMF, PhpBB, IPB or vBulletin. The closest forum software to the BBS is probably vBulletin.

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I think it would be cool if we had the exchange again! I need custom content!!!!
16-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Yep, I think there will probably be an exchange again! I like the exchange but I prefer download sites because they have a lot more CC Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:09 PM
(16-03-2008 05:08 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Yep, I think there will probably be an exchange again! I like the exchange but I prefer download sites because they have a lot more CC Tongue
Well yeah. Sims2.com has mostly new n00by sim creators that just make sims with no cc. Modthesims2 is better then the official sims2.com. :-\
16-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Yep, I hardly ever download from ts2.com but it comes in handy, I download from MTS2 etc... the most. Apparently there won't be a MTS3 which is quite disappointing  :o

Coming Soon...