Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ocean Blue High - Surfing Academy
28-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Ocean Blue High - Surfing Academy
PLOT: The principal of Ocean Blue High, Mrs Kanova has sent you, a trainee surfer, an invitation to enroll into her academy, for a small fee. In her letter, she writes that she thinks you deserve to be a full-time, on-campus student there. It reads:

Dear student,

On behalf of Ocean Blue High Staff and commities, I, Mrs Mary Kanova would like to grant you a 6 month scholarship for free. If you like the academy, and had a great 6 months, please, feel free to enroll for a small fee of $250 dollars. Please reply soon, so we can include you in the near semester for this year. We are located on an island, a mear 5 minute boat ride from the nearby docks. A captain will be waiting on the 1st day of the term, to take across the new students. There will be certain times on certain days where the captain will be willing to take you to the dock, and back to school. If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me.

You can agree, which means you RP, or decline, which means you have no right to RP.

RULES:
#1 Talk in first person.

#2 You may not RP like this:  *catches the wave* or *get's fan girls*
     You're expected to write in full, proper sentences.

#3 Speak in English, unless you use some phrases, and explain what they mean somewhere in your post.

#4 If you swear, at least censor it, but some words are an exception.

#5 All entrys must be 4 sentences (at the least).

The captain pulled up at the dock near the academy. It wasn't too shabby, but I knew it could have looked better. I held onto my backpack as I wobbled around a bit. The waves were bumping the boat around, and this wasn't even where we could surf. The other side of the building had bigger waves, which is where we would surf during classes, I suppose.
"Ah, you must be Mazia, right?" a voice said. I swivelled around, and saw an old lady, looked around mid sixties. Her grey hair was pulled into a neat bun, and she wore some shorts and a polo shirt.
"Uh, yeah. That's me. You are...?"
"Oh, i'm the principal, Mrs Kanova. I sent you the letter." she grinned, and reached out toward me. I put my backpack onto the floor, and shook her hand. I smiled back, trying to be polite.
"Oh, how could I forget! I need to give you your new timetable, and a map of this place. This is just the timetable for Tuesday's. You'll get Wednesday's tomorrow, it'll be slid under your dorm door." She handed me the sheet of paper. It read:

Mazia Avalon's Timetable - Semster One '09

9:00am-9:30am: Breakfast
9:30am-10:30am: Class [English and History combined]
10:30am-11:15am: Surfing Practice

It ended like that. Nothing less, nothing more.
"Uhm, Mrs Kanova? It's not completed..." I mumbled, as I stared down at the sheet of paper.
"Oh, that's because after surf practice, for today and tomorrow, we're letting you tour the school alone, see your dorm, unpack, you know. Break in the school. Please follow me to my office, I have another student waiting in there. I might as well talk to both of you at once!" she signalled for me to follow her, so I picked up my backpack, and followed her into a small building, in the middle of everything.
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Re: Ocean Blue High - Surfing Academy
I heaved my backpack onto the wood floor, and when I looked up, I saw Mrs Kanova and a pretty girl standing above. She looked like a cherub, her lips were a light pink, riotous curls rippled behind her and she was wearing a salmon- coloured tank top and black three-quarter lenghts. "This is Mazia Avalon. I know you and her will be best friends!" She told me, grinning at me. Her grin gives me the creeps, but I introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Eoghan." I said politely. She smiled at me and we shook hands. Just then, twins busted in the door, and Mrs Kanova introduced them to us. "This is Bleakius and Jinx, I know they have strange names but be nice to them, they're new aswell." Mrs Kanova patted us both on the back and Bleakius and Jinx sat down and we all talked.

(PS. Jinx is the girl and Bleakius is the boy, they also have a older brother called Ezekiel.)

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
28-01-2009, 03:03 PM
At the front of the door, I kissed my boyfriend goodbye.
"I could never really teach you teach you how to surf," he said.
"Haha, well i'm gonna be pro if I go here!" I gave him a thumbs-up and ran through the door.
"Good luck, Sanders!" he yelled behind me.
Once I was in the building, I sat down.
Air Conditioning, its heaven.
I pulled out my schedule.

Caroline Sander's Timetable - Semster One '09

9:30am-10:30am: Class [English and History combined]

I hope there's good food here.

"Hello there, can I help you?"
"Yeah, I just got here. I'm from southern Cali."
"Oooh, sounds nice. Well let me check you out on the computer, and I'll give you you're room assignments."
"Sure."
On the desk, there as a sign reading Mrs. Kanova.
"And what's your name, hun?"
Caroline. Caroline Sanders?
I HATE my last name. Sanders. How cheesy. That's why I never really tell anyone.
I surveyed the room. What kind of kids were here?
To the left, three kids were talking.
"Oh, those kids. That's.... emm... Eoghan, Jinx, and Bleakus."
What the hell? What losers.
Room 172, rooming with two girls named Jinx and Mazia.
"Thanks ma'am!"
I flashed her a smile and walked toward the kids in the hallway. I had to walk past them to get to my room.
ugh.
Instantly, locked eyes with the Jinx girl. She wasn't ugly or anything,
but with a name like Jinx she had to be dorky. She waved.
"Hey there, whats your name?"
"Caroline."
"My name's Jinx, and this is my brother Bleakus, and our new buddy Eoghan."
I gave them a little wave. Bleakus blinked at me.
I rolled my eyes and continued walking.
"Wait!" Jinx called.
"We're rooming together, aren't we?"
I nodded.
"Let's go see our room!"

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
28-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Caroline and Jinx skipped across the grass, went in a large building and scrambled up the stairs to their room.
The stairs made a loud thudding sound off the white walls, and it sound more like a hall than a dorm. "Room 172!" Jinx squealed, jumping up and down with exitement. Caroline pushed the heavy door and it revealed a calm looking room, but a bit outdated.
Pink with flower printed bed covers were well-made over a white bed, the bed covers matched the flapping curtains that blew in the breeze, the walls were a cream and pink colour and three large wardrobes stood in the room. "My bed!" Jinx shouted, hopping onto the one at the left. Caroline walked over to the middle bed and didn't talk to the girl who was reading silently to herself.
---------------------
Bleakius and I walked over to the looming dorm that blocked some if the sun, casting shadows across the emerald grass. We both ran up the stairs to Room 185 and we both pushed the door. The covers of the bed was blue, with pirouetting swirls on the covers in green. Big wardrobes sat at the sides, and the curtains were blue with the same pattern on the bed. Bleakius looked at a boy in the middle. He had tufted red hair, and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue T-shirt and black shorts. "Hey, I'm Samuel." The boy smiled. I opted for the right bed and Bleakius hopped onto the bed at the left. I forgot to open my timetable so I smoothed it out and read it.

Eoghan Vertigo's Timetable - Semster One '09
9:30am-10:30am: Class {English and History combined}

Bleakius looked at me, with a confused face. I just shrugged my shoulders and lied there.

28-01-2009, 04:03 PM
I walked up to the girl.
"Ehh, you Mazia?"
"The one and only." she said with a grin.
"Hey, i'm Caroline. And thats... Jinx."
I nodded toward Jinx who was smelling her bedsheets.
?
"Nice to meet you." Mazia had a pretty smile.
"Yeah, you too. Breakfast is in 10 minutes, wanna go?"
Mazia nodded.
"Don't wait for me, I'm fixing my bed first." Jinx said.
Mazia and  I ran until we found Eoghan, Bleakius, and another boy.
"Hey Caroline!" Eoghan said.
"Hi, this is Mazia." I introduced her to the boys.
Bleakius kept looking at me and Mazia.
He was a pain.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
28-01-2009, 04:30 PM
We all walked down to the food court, and pushed open the heavy door. Many other kids were in the hall, laughing and talking to eachother. I felt like I was being watched, which I was because we were the new kids. I sat with Mazia and Bleakius, and Jinx, Caroline and Samuel went up to get their breakfast. I stared at the putrid lump of porridge that mushed in the bowl, Bleakius looked at me like he was going to puke, and I wouldn't blame him. Mazia smiled at me and shovelled a spoonful into her mouth, she chewed and said "It's actually pretty nice, Eoghan, delicious!" Mazia said dreamily. I scooped it up, and shoved it in. It was really good, so gooey. Caroline made a disgusted face and pushed the bowl away, but the rest of us ate it happily. "Caroline, eat up or you'll be sluggish." Samuel cooed, licking his lips. Caroline pouted but looked at the bowl, she took a tiny bit on her spoon and raised it slowly and popped it on her tongue and swallowed. "Thats pretty good." Caroline admitted. We all ate it up quick, Bleakius still stared at Mazia and Caroline, so I elbowed him. He looked at me, his black hair covering his eyes. He whipped his hair up and his grey eyes stared into mine. "Stop staring at me now!" I chuckled, pushing his face away. Everyone laughed at my joke. I even got a giggle from these older kids at another table. When we finished laughing, it was time for class.

28-01-2009, 09:10 PM
"Where are you guys off to?" said Jinx.
"I have English and History." I said, running my finger over my eyebrow.
"Same here!" Caroline began to jump up and down excitedly, and I gave her the tightest hug ever.
"That would be me also. I have the cuties!" said Eoghan, laughing. I elbowed him softly for him to shut up.
"Well, us three have Science and Religious Studies. We'll catch you later!" yelled Jinx.
"Like, shush! Who invited the dweeb to this school?" yelled another student, still eating breakfast. Her white-londe hair bounced around in the big, loopy curls it was in. Her cheeks were a light pink, and her little dress she wore was all white. No smudge of dirt at all. Her little posse around her looked just like her, but just less perfect. You could tell they had their noses done to look just like the angels, but it didn't match their faces.
"Why not run off with Ken, you little barbie doll! Leave my sister alone, or you'll pay." Bleakius yelled, and he walked off.
The three of us raised our eyebrows, and we swivelled around to go to room 135, English.
"Who's that b*tch?" whispered Caroline, as we walked past busy classes.
"Don't know, don't care. I just care about my surfing." I said, mournfully.
"I'd love to have a girlfriend who looked like that!" he added, being able to tell he was in a dreamy state.
The rest of the walk was in silence, but involved other students inside the classes to look at us.
"We've been past this class before! We're definately lost, guys..." I cried, as I looked at my friends.
"We're gonna be late..." we all whispered together.
28-01-2009, 10:15 PM
"Aha, found it." Eoghan shouted.
"Ladies first." He said opening the door.
Jinx giggled but Mazia and Caroline rolled their eyes.
As soon as they entered the class, they realized they weren't late.
As soon as class began, cellphones were out.
Thanks God for unlimited texting.
Mazia: Any1 hawt?
Caroline: Samuel. haha i have a bf tho
Mazia: rly now.
Caroline: yep

**New Message from Jinx**
Jinx: HEYY!!
Caroline: hi
Jinx: my bro likes you and mazia
Caroline: super

Mazia and Caroline exchanged glances.

28-01-2009, 11:30 PM
[b]Soon, the class door opened and the teacher walked towards the blackboard and scribbled his name down. His name was Mr. Kevin Aundry, and I knew from the moment on, the girls would fall head over heels with him.
He had longish black hair tied back, and he was tanned and muscular. He had piercing green eyes, and a stubble was showing where he shaved. He wore a sleeveless shirt with beige shorts and brown and black sandals. "Hello dudes and dudettes, lets get started with asking what your name is, why you came here, and what you like to do when your not surfing, ok?" He asked, sitting onto the desk.
We all nodded and he pointed to Mazia, who stood up straight and told us. "I'm Mazia, I came here to uh." Mazia thought, until she said...

30-01-2009, 10:38 AM
SHORT 'CAUSE I'M GOING TO GO EAT DINNER NOW!! :3

"...to meet some hot guys." The girls in the class giggled, but the boys sat straight up, staring right at me. I chuckled myself, and looked at Mr. Aundry. He stared at me with a some-what puzzled, yet interested look on his face. I rolled my eyes away, and gave the proper answer. "Well, that, and to just surf, forget my dreaded past, you know. Be away from the bothing family. Finally change schools." I sat back down, and elbowed Caroline beside me to stand up and talk.