Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ocean Blue High - Surfing Academy
30-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Re: Ocean Blue High - Surfing Academy
"I'm Caroline. Hehe, I guess I came to surf. Catch a super nice tan. And to meet somepeople... so if anyone wantsto give me their number-"almost instantly a buncha guys came with a paper.
"Ehh. Okay?" I sat back down.
"Thank you Caroline." Mr. Aundry pointed at Eoghan.
"Why don't you share your story?" Mr. Audrey asked.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2009, 12:52 PM
"Well, recently my father died and to take my mind off it, I recieved a letter from Mrs.Kanova and so I packed my bags and came here." I explained, twiddling my thumbs and feeling nervous.
"I understand, it's hard to loose a family member, I actually came here because my wife, Alexandra died." Mr. Aundry replied, with a frown on his face.
I sat back down and pulled my chair closer to my desk, glancing at Mazia and Caroline. When Mr. Aundry finally finished getting to know us, he put down a large book with scraggly writing in green, and a exercise copy for writing answers.
"We'll start off with some exercises, just to get you warmed up." Mr. Aundry said.
A boy at the back stood up and started doing jumping jacks, the only person who didn't laugh, was a girl who looked exactly like the girl that called Jinx a dweeb.
You could tell she was a younger sister of her. She muttered "immature." under her breath, and flipped her hair back over her shoulder.
"Haha, not that kind of exercise James." Mr. Aundry laughed, slapping his knee.
Mr. Aundry said to us to begin our exercises on english. They were really easy and everyone in class finished in less than two minutes.
Mr. Aundry gave us sour candy for knowing our stuff. We then started history, which was fun because Mr. Aundry put on a wig and glasses with the fake nose and moustache.
As he finished, the bell rang and we all piled out of the classroom.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
30-01-2009, 01:24 PM
"Stop."
Who the hell was that?
"Stop walking. NOW." that annoying girl came by.
"Maria? Whats your face. Carmen. That was not funny. Those little
stunts your pulled with the boys."
"Bitch, Maria and Carmen are over there. Mazia and Caroline are going to surf practice. Later." I
couldn't help but smile at my little remark and hi-fived Mazia.
We walked down to the locker rooms and tried to get in though the guys glued to the door.
"Eh, your locker room is there." Maia said pointing.
"Mmmm." they all said.
Mazia and Caroline got changed far from the door.
"Where'd Jinx go?"
"Dunno."
We met up with Bleakius, Eoghan, and Samuel outside.
"I can't wait to go swimming, its so hot outside." Samuel said frowning.
"I miss the AC." Eoghan sighed.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo