Login:
or Register
|
Official Pre-Order Thread
|
|
29-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Official Pre-Order Thread
I'm sure there are so many pre-order threads. I was hoping that maybe instead of making a new thread every time that some pre-orders the game we could post it on here. This is also for talking about if your pre-ordering or not.
So I am planning on pre-ordering it soon. I can't wait! My mom is like what's GameStop? Really mom, really? It was funny. [center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center] |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
lol! I pre-ordered from gamestop about 1-2 weeks ago. I can't wait to get it!!!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
(29-01-2009 03:00 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:lol! I pre-ordered from gamestop about 1-2 weeks ago. I can't wait to get it!!! What do you do when you pre-order it? Just walk in and say could I pre-order TS3? Or....I would have pre-ordered it early, but I was going to order it from the EA store and I didn't have enough money. Hopefully, you don't have to pay right away at GameStop because I don't have enough money. [center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center] |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
(29-01-2009 03:00 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:lol! I pre-ordered from gamestop about 1-2 weeks ago. I can't wait to get it!!! im getting normal version dont want special ![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
29-01-2009, 04:38 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
I don't know if I'm going to pre-order it or not. I kind of want to be able to walk into a store the day it's released (early morning, of course) and pick one off the shelves myself. There's something so impersonal about those brown cardboard packages...I think I want the real deal.
On the other hand, pre-ordering has its perks. I'm so torn! [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 04:40 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
yeah
im going to buy normal edition ![]() you? ![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
29-01-2009, 05:03 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
I haven't really decided yet. The collector's edition looks nice, but I don't know if it's really worth it... I mean, it would be 20 dollars more for me. That could buy a lot of things...
Althoughhh...it does say you get 10 dollars to spend at The Sims 3 Store. I guess that's kind of like getting 10 dollars back, if you think about it. Heh, I'll probably end up getting the CE, knowing me. I guess it all depends. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 05:10 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
okay does your computer support it?
![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
29-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
I pre-ordered the collectors edition. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't get the most possible, haha I guess im a completist. And I got the sims 2 deluxe edition so I felt like I should get the collectors edition in this one. Plus I really wanted the dorky plumbob usb! Haha {lol}
<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
It doesn't look like we're getting the CE over here but even if we do, I'll doubt I will be able to afford it but who knows, I'll see on the day. I'm not pre-ordering mine though, so maybe I'll get lucky and see it in the shop. I only plan on going to Asda though (like the UK version of Walmart I think) 'cause it's 10 minutes from my house, 2 mins on the bus. I'm gonna get up at like, 6am to get it. I want to be one of the first to play the game over here! Asda best have it in stock because I don't want to go to town at 7am in the morning. {yawn}
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
![[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oJMAPDOYoi8/SZ41Amn3HyI/AAAAAAAAAKM/MF4WmwC6KWI/S760/visesims+logo.jpg)

![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)