Login:
or Register
|
New Sims 3 Picture
|
|
30-01-2009, 05:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 05:52 AM by Scene23.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
New Sims 3 Picture
I really love this picture, its very pretty. (It came with the recent blog from The Sims 3 site) {clap}
![]() The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 06:26 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Oh cool !! I like the butterfly.
|
|||
|
30-01-2009, 06:35 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Ahh, that's a cool picture! =)
Thanks for uploading! -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
I love the butterfly, like it's detail and stuff. They look better than what I thought they would look.
This game is looking really good, how can they not have good news on the 3rd? Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Everything looks so pretty. You could make some awesome videos with butterfly scenes in like that. *starts imagining*
![]() |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
It's so cute! =D
|
|||
|
30-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
That is a cute picture..I did not know that was a butterfly..lol..it took me a good 2 minutes to recognoze what that was...i thought it was a statue..lol..but yes that is a cute picture..I am so impress with the different daylight times..it look like its 5-6pm in the evening on a nice summer day..the little boy walking in his shorts and beater...and I like the lady shorts(with the glasses on)and the girl with the butterfly,i like her hair..but I like the time of day look...it look like its about time for the children to come home
The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
has anyone notice the girl with the butterfly has no belly button {lol}
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
I guess that she wasn't born from a human mother, probably she's an alien. {lol}
They collected male DNA, put it in a test tube, and grew a human baby. But for real, it sure is gonna be weird seeing them without a belly button, especially when they are pregnant...that's when I recognize the belly button the most in TS2. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
(30-01-2009 09:57 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:has anyone notice the girl with the butterfly has no belly button {lol} lol, like Kyle XY for those of you who watch that show.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: butterfly.jpg]](http://thesims3.ea.com/images/butterfly.jpg)

![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)