Login:
or Register
|
New Gameplay Vid
|
|
30-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
New Gameplay Vid
Here is a link to the Les Sims 3 french tour thing to EA headquarters, but with a better quality vid of gameplay:
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.c...ims-3.aspx The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Gameplay Vid
cool, thanks!
|
|||
|
30-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Gameplay Vid
The cars are so disappointing. I absolutely hate them; just look how they turn! But the rest is cool.
Thanks!
|
|||
|
30-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Gameplay Vid
Infinity...Infinity...I love that song so much
![]() Anyways, looks good. Thanks for the link
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
31-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Gameplay Vid
yes, much thanks!!!! great link
the video also has "camisado" playing really quietly in the background <br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Gameplay Vid
Nice vid, to bad that it was in french 'cos I didn't understand a word of it. I noticed that they had a swedish flag in the office, yay.
![]() |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: New Gameplay Vid
(30-01-2009 10:42 PM)AbePwns link Wrote:The cars are so disappointing. I absolutely hate them; just look how they turn! But the rest is cool.Exactly what I was thinking. The way they turn looks so unrealistic, and why do the sims just appear out of the car and not actually get out of it? :o But yeah, everything else is good
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)
![[Image: header-keite-70-tallcrimstory_50022103.jpg]](http://onthewaterfront.blogg.se/images/2009/header-keite-70-tallcrimstory_50022103.jpg)