Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would you do?
30-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #1
What would you do?
If you could have 1 chance to put something into the sims3 what would it be???
Me it would be to not have any rabbit holes and still no loading screens..its kinds hard thinking of answerws for this question but you can do it=) {woot}
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Post: #2
Re: What would you do?
I would put rats in it. Since mine rule my life and I want my sim me to be realistic.
{rolleyes}

My social life will cease to exist in June.
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Post: #3
Re: What would you do?
(31-01-2009 05:01 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:I would put rats in it. Since mine rule my life and I want my sim me to be realistic.
{rolleyes}
Haha (:
Mhm I probably would put a record studio?
If they don't already have,that is.

Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Post: #4
Re: What would you do?
I would put guppies as fish. Smile And breed them too.
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Post: #5
Re: What would you do?
Advanced AI for cars  Tongue
I.E people speeding, police arresting them, etc..

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Post: #6
Re: What would you do?
I would put in a user-friendly meshing tool. =]

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Post: #7
Re: What would you do?
add toilet paper!  Big Grin  {lol}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Post: #8
Re: What would you do?
Birdsims!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Post: #9
Re: What would you do?
(01-02-2009 12:30 AM)Octopus! link Wrote:add toilet paper!  Big Grin  {lol}
LOL... that's actually not a bad idea...
Sims should be potty trained; they never use TP nor pull down their pants!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Post: #10
Re: What would you do?
Lol, I know. Disgusting beings.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)