Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
30-01-2009, 11:23 PM
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
Okay guys. Since we had a technical issue with one of the threads, I decided I would post a sticky thread.

Please freely discuss the speculations about the game being delayed in this thread.

- Mike

Coming Soon...
31-01-2009, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2009 08:08 PM by Captain.)
Re: The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
Where does it say that the game is delayed?

Edit: Or rather, where does it say that EB Games actually announced the delay?

I think we can pretty much all agree that it's just a rumor until EB officially announces it.

Edit 2: Haha, I meant EA. Oops.  Big Grin

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
31-01-2009, 08:12 PM
I dont trust EB    Its jsut another game store

I trus EA
31-01-2009, 08:41 PM
yup, until EA says something, the release is february 20th as far as I am concerned...I'm waiting for february 3rd!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
31-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm not really phased by all the "delayed!" threads, but I'm starting to get worried.
I saw a topic saying the date was changed to August something... {mellow}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
31-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I called the store where i pre ordered sims 3 yesterday .. EB games .. i asked them if the dates had changed .. he checked his comp .. and yes Sad dates have been changed from FEB 17TH to AUG 1st !!!

So we have alot more waiting to do !!
31-01-2009, 10:34 PM
That could be true but I'm not believing anything until EA announces it...it's really rude of them if they do announce it because its so close to the prospective release date.  Sad

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
31-01-2009, 11:22 PM
I knew this was going to happen. I remember TS2 being delayed for SOOO long. I think it was almost a year.

Let's just hope its August and not much later.
31-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Why does EA like to tease us so much?? They shouldn't have told us about the game so early. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
31-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Well I live in NC and I called Gamestop just now and asked the guy if they changed the date for the Sims 3 and he checked the release date and he said it hasn't changed and it's February 21 I guess thats when they get it in since it ships the 20th...So idk???

[Image: signature25sd8.jpg]
Thread Closed