or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloads Section!
10-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Re: Downloads Section!
I feel completely lost XD
BOT: I love some of the sims from the legacy,and would love to download them Big Grin

10-02-2009, 05:45 AM
(08-02-2009 01:18 PM)MrAlex link Wrote:I've nothing against SMF or the forum. I think SF is just fine.
BUT:
http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/MyBB+SMF
MyBB>SMF {jedi}
OR If you add phpBB:
http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/MyBB+SMF+phpBB
Why are a lot of your posts promoting MyBB and phpBB?
Clearly we're not switching anytime soon.
WYSIWYG is kind of like cheating, isn't it? O_o I'd rather really know HTML... sorry if I'm getting confused with things, I haven't talked about this in years, nice to bring it up again.
That Sticky/Important Threads thing sounds like the same thing to me =|
I'm not saying that MyBB stinks, but I just wonder why you talk about it all the time...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-02-2009, 02:33 PM
(10-02-2009 05:45 AM)xxCoco;Chanel.xx link Wrote:[quote author=MrAlex link=topic=4803.msg170143#msg170143 date=1234095499]
I've nothing against SMF or the forum. I think SF is just fine.
BUT:
http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/MyBB+SMF
MyBB>SMF {jedi}
OR If you add phpBB:
http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/MyBB+SMF+phpBB
Why are a lot of your posts promoting MyBB and phpBB?
Clearly we're not switching anytime soon.
WYSIWYG is kind of like cheating, isn't it? O_o I'd rather really know HTML... sorry if I'm getting confused with things, I haven't talked about this in years, nice to bring it up again.
That Sticky/Important Threads thing sounds like the same thing to me =|
I'm not saying that MyBB stinks, but I just wonder why you talk about it all the time...
[/quote]

It's not MyBB, it's just alternatives to SMF...but maybe you should just ignore me...I've had some bad experiences with SMF  {sadangel}
SMF is too much of a wannabe vBulletin.

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
10-02-2009, 05:07 PM
If you don't like it, stop coming here.
Simple as.

BOT:
Would we be submitting sites with excellent downloads, then making our own if it were sucessful?
That my op ^-^

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Eh to be honest, I think the new version of MyBB is a more wannabe version of vBulletin. With the User Promotions thing and some of the other features. To be honest I see no resemblence of vBulletin on SMF.

Coming Soon...
10-02-2009, 05:14 PM
{offtopic} No more discussion in this thread about forum software please!

As you all seem keen on it, we'll make sure we have a downloads section of the site when we go live with the next version later in the year.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Yay!
:3

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
10-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Woo! ;D
Just wondering will it be on winzip?  {unsure}

10-02-2009, 11:11 PM
The files will probably be compressed depending on their size, and I would imagine they would be .zip files, so yes!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
10-02-2009, 11:47 PM
xD Err then you can count me out.

Thread Closed