Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 PS3...Still Adamant for March?
05-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Sims 3 PS3...Still Adamant for March?
At the last convention, were a person from GameSpot/IGN managed to play the Sims 3 for a good 15 minutes (because they didn't let him anymore  Tongue), EA was pretty adamant about that date. And the guy said that the game was quite complete.

Soz I cba to find the artice, but I have a feeling it will come out on PS3 first.. {unsure}

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Re: Sims 3 PS3...Still Adamant for March?
Hmm, I doubt they would release the PS3 version first, the PC is their main bestseller. And they would release teh PS3 version at the same time as the rest of the consoles, wouldn't you think? that's what they did in TS2.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
06-02-2009, 05:44 AM
(05-02-2009 06:59 PM)MrAlex link Wrote:At the last convention, were a person from GameSpot/IGN managed to play the Sims 3 for a good 15 minutes (because they didn't let him anymore  Tongue), EA was pretty adamant about that date. And the guy said that the game was quite complete.

Soz I cba to find the artice, but I have a feeling it will come out on PS3 first.. {unsure}

Sims3 For Xbox 360 and Ps3

Not just for ps3 -.-

Microsoft and EA are Best Friends Smile

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
06-02-2009, 06:03 AM
very close friends microsoft has the dough and ea likes it.Anyways I would buy it on neither systems it would have to be a rent for me first. I would get it on the xbox if I had to choose though because I love achievment points,and trophies are lame no offense sony.
06-02-2009, 06:49 AM
Well, if they release it for consoles before the PC (the one and only sims platform, or should be) I will lose all respect with EA, and that's been drained away quite a bit in the last year or so.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]