Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfie Patten; baby-faced daddy at 13
17-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Re: Alfie Patten; baby-faced daddy at 13
(17-02-2009 12:50 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:Did the stories specifically say they had unprotected woohoo?  Condoms fail. 
Not having protected s3x is not the problem, Kids their age should NOT be having s3x by all means...

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I personally think it's stupid.  And teenagers are gonna keep having s3x.  They think that they would be okay, nothing happens to them, and teenagers are stupid, they think they know everything.  That's why they can't sign for stuff without their parents, because they been signed their life to the devil if it seemed cool.

In this situation, these kids thought that they were so much in love and that they were gonna be together forever.  Then they thought that having a baby would make it happily even after, like a lot of kids, and not even thinking about all the other stuff, like it's future.  The baby may be cute now, but when it's 10, she won't be as cute.  People often make the mistake of thinking about the simple things about what if the baby gets a fever, who would pay for diapers.  NOT what is our finacial situation, what if the kid wants to be in band, what if the baby gets really sick or is born handicapped.  Yeah, if it was born handicapped, yeah, they would had thought it was a mistake then.  People never think what if.  And Majick's right, it may be a blessing sometimes, it may not at other times.  And they don't know what they gotten themselves into.  And it looks like they are relying heavily on the support of their parents.  (And what jobs heavily hire 13 year olds?  That kid's parents are gonna be paying for that baby's child support and stuff)  They never thought about what if they broke up.  They would be stuck with each other until that kid's 18. 

Like on those talk shows, you get those teenagers, some hardheaded and some just just a baby, but they all want a baby and no one can't stop them.  Then on most of those shows, one or two of them are already pregnant.

Then let's say like, for example, Maury checks up on their guests.  EVERY time they check on the teenagers that gotten pregnant, they'd be like, "I made a mistake.  I should had listened to my mom.  It's too hard and I can't be a child.  I can't do my homework and it's really hard.  Please don't make the same mistake I did."  Then they have all these tears rolling down their eyes and stuff...and people don't feel sorry for them, because it's their fault.

Unlike some of you, I don't feel sorry for these kids and never will.

I graduated in HS in 2007, but in HS, there were SO many kids in my class who wanted babies.  There were those kids carrying babies around, on this dress-up day, some of my classmates put a ball or something in their shirts and came to school pregnant.  Once, a teacher asked this girl, "Haven't you thought about support for the baby?"  She said, "My parents will support me and pay for the baby."

This is the thing also, kids always think their parents will support and take care of everything they get themselves into.  Parents, in truth just do it because that's their child and grandchild and they don't want them to starve or anything, it is out of love for their child.

I understand the other side.  Some of you may be saying, what about those kids without loving parents, or they may feel totally depressed and think a baby would solve anything.  That's a different story or situation from these kids, who seem to have loving parents and by this article, look in great, mental shape.  I was so depressed before in HS, I thought about a baby...a lot, but never did try, because I thought, "If I can just make it to college, probably things be different, and I don't want to continue being my age."  Plus I was in a HIV class, and gotten scared by the diseases out there.

A friend of 12 year's brother, who is only 17 is gonna be a daddy.  And he's not doing a single thing, because of his mother.  His mother blamed the girl for tricking him into getting her pregnant, when she didn't.  He is a BAD boy, he did bad things all his life.  Then she told him that she would watch the baby, he can go hang around his NEW girlfriend, have fun, she'll support it.  And he's having unprotected s*x again, with this new girl, I know because he tells me and his sister stuff, and we don't tell no one, because we just talk to each other.  Well, he may have another baby soon, and what's gonna happen?  The same thing.

People always wanna take pity on teenage parents and stupid parents (like the woman who had 8 kids, or the people who are just having kids for government support).  Like each day on TV, you see a proposal to have daycare in high school and teen parent support programs funded by OUR TAXES!  I don't wanna pay for stupid people.  It would be different if the child was forced to get pregnant, like if it was a forced pregnancy program, for battered teens, but it's not.  Then the woman with 14 kids is on welfare, and will get more support because she had more kids.  Then taxes may pay for her bills?  California is mad at that!  Taxes don't pay for everyone else's hospital bills, so why her's.  If she can't afford it, garnish her check or take her property, like they do everyone else.  She should had thought about the costs before having babies, trying to get attention or whatever.

This is why so many teens are having babies.  When people have babies in society, especially in Hollywood, it is so cute.  (Which it isn't.)  They get so much attention for having a baby, when they do the same thing what everyone else does OR use fertitility treatments.  Then stupid people these days, (not just talking about teenage parents) are getting pitied on, getting paid for by everyone's taxes and stuff.  In other countries, those people would starve or struggle and too bad, their choice.  Just take their kids away, and let the parents struggle.  The country is getting into even more debt because of people like that.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Well said Suggie!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
17-02-2009, 07:18 PM
The thing about this is ... there are no right or wrong answers.

Everyone believes something different.  Many will pity them (which I do), and many will say too bad let them suffer.

Naturally, we're all entitled to our own opinions.  What we feel is right or wrong.  But, that's the thing; what's right and wrong for one might not be the same for someone else.

TBH I think this topic is starting to get too controversial, I can see arguments starting and some harsh things are being said now.  These aren't our lives, and though we have the right to speak our minds, I think it's starting to get out of hand now.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-02-2009, 08:25 PM
As you said 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion'. Just as people who pity the kids get to say so, People
who really think its messed up should have the right to express their opinion. Smile

17-02-2009, 10:21 PM
They do have the right.

But I'm worried it's going to start more series issues among the members of the board.

Because it's being said over the internet, there's no way to tell if someone is speaking in a calm tone, or if they're talking in a tone that's rude.  I myself read a lot of things as calm, but after I read a full sentence, often times it then comes out as rude and self-righteous.

There have been way too many people to leave/threaten to leave the forums all because of simple misunderstandings, and because of people who don't share their same view points.  A topic like this really shouldn't have even been started, or should have been stopped long ago.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Well, I wasn't speaking in a harsh tone.  Just a serious tone, like a tone I would talk in in a place like class or school to get a point across.

I think that this topic is controversal, because when people's money get involved, they don't want it wasted (taxes).  And it's a thing that directly or indirectly affects everyone.

When I was 13, one of my cousins had a baby, and the daddy ran off.  She was suffering from mental issues, and since I was the only one off, I had to do it (it was summer, and she's family...I would do almost anything).  I didn't mind, but for the baby's first 2 weeks of life, I was there...It was amazing, but he was a tiring baby to be around day and night.  But it was a good experience.  What I'm trying to say is that people see the positive side of having a baby, like it being cute, but they never see the negative side, like all the nights you have to spend constantly getting up, changing diapers, and stuff.  Only the positive side is shown.

There are many other things they should spend our tax money on besides people, like better education...we need a better education system, ours is like one of the lowest in like 30 countries.  Then we need to enforce a 2nd language on our kids.  Every other country has a second language the kids have to learn besides us.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?