Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfie Patten; baby-faced daddy at 13
14-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Re: Alfie Patten; baby-faced daddy at 13
He cant support it! All thats going to do, is take away all of the U.K.'s money

Its like the crazy woman here you had 8 babies, while she already had 6!
Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2009, 12:29 AM
(14-02-2009 12:17 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:He cant support it! All thats going to do, is take away all of the U.K.'s money

Its like the crazy woman here you had 8 babies, while she already had 6!
I know right? She's CRAZY.

14-02-2009, 12:41 AM
I don't think we should bash the poor boy.  What if he did know about the bird and the bees?  He's OUR age anyways.  Even younger kids know it.  He just made a mistake, not big deal.  They have family supporting them, so everything will be okay. 
14-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Thats disturbing  {blink}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
14-02-2009, 12:48 AM
I feel really bad for the little girl with a baby. She had a menstrual cycle at 3 years old! Now that really sucks.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah. It had to do with hormones.

14-02-2009, 01:50 AM
When you look at it, 15 and 13 aren't that far apart.  They just SOUND like it.  It's actually pretty common for kids around that age to start to have those kinds of feelings, and since it's only a two year age difference, the maturaity levels at that time aren't so different, either.

It's a shame that they have had a child so young, and that they didn't understand the possible outcomes, but it happens.  From the sound of it, they're both going to make fine parents, albeit very young and will likely have some problems as they get into their mid/upper teen years.

But, if their families are supportive, they'll do just fine.  I do not think it's okay, necisarily,  for kids that age to be having ... woohoo ... but these things happen.  I myself started ... woohooing ... two weeks after my 16th birthday.  Granted, in my case the boy was 2 years OLDER, not 2 years YOUNGER.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-02-2009, 01:54 AM
wow that some pretty effed up stuff.
umm
a kid my age or brads age woohooing with someone THATS MIKES AGE x:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
OMFG
i saw this on the news
he looks like he's 6
i was like aww
then I SAW HE WAS AN EFFING BABY'S DADDY AND HES MY AGE.
:|

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-02-2009, 02:06 AM
(14-02-2009 12:41 AM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:I don't think we should bash the poor boy.  What if he did know about the bird and the bees?  He's OUR age anyways.  Even younger kids know it.  He just made a mistake, not big deal.  They have family supporting them, so everything will be okay. 
Yes, but adoption is the best thing for them.
(14-02-2009 01:50 AM)Valentines MÅJIÇK link Wrote:When you look at it, 15 and 13 aren't that far apart.  They just SOUND like it.  It's actually pretty common for kids around that age to start to have those kinds of feelings, and since it's only a two year age difference, the maturaity levels at that time aren't so different, either.

It's a shame that they have had a child so young, and that they didn't understand the possible outcomes, but it happens.  From the sound of it, they're both going to make fine parents, albeit very young and will likely have some problems as they get into their mid/upper teen years.

But, if their families are supportive, they'll do just fine.  I do not think it's okay, necisarily,  for kids that age to be having ... woohoo ... but these things happen.  I myself started ... woohooing ... two weeks after my 16th birthday.  Granted, in my case the boy was 2 years OLDER, not 2 years YOUNGER.
I dont mind the age difference. But, his Dad doesnt have job. I dont think the MOm's Dad does either. Woohoo at this age is not right. I understand that he wants to keep the baby, but they wont be able to support it. And I dont think he is bright enough to be a dad. He doesnt even know what finance means!
14-02-2009, 02:08 AM
I agree they are very young, and yes their financial situations aren't the best.  But, there are people out there worse off than them, who have made it through tough times.  Even if money is tight, with the proper support of parents/other family members it can work out.

I'm not saying it was right, what they did.  But I do hope the best for them.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie