Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfie Patten; baby-faced daddy at 13
14-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Re: Alfie Patten; baby-faced daddy at 13
I think that they should do whats good for the baby, and that is adoption.  That is my opinion.
Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2009, 02:11 AM
personally i think its all pretty gross that that kid was woohooin with that chick.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Its is disgusting
14-02-2009, 02:13 AM
(14-02-2009 01:50 AM)Valentines MÅJIÇK link Wrote:When you look at it, 15 and 13 aren't that far apart.  They just SOUND like it.  It's actually pretty common for kids around that age to start to have those kinds of feelings, and since it's only a two year age difference, the maturaity levels at that time aren't so different, either.
Around here kids as young as 10 start having feelings,and some people give in. And probably by the age of 14 they have a baby. It's a shame tbh. And I agree Brad. If they can't give a good home to the baby,then they should consider adoption.I would understand if it was a 15 yr old,cause of hormones,but a 13 year old? He looks 8 like Cassie said.

14-02-2009, 02:14 AM
well someone me/brad/ze/rena's age woohooing with a freshman in high school is messed up.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-02-2009, 02:16 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=4921.msg172685#msg172685 date=1234574064]
well someone me/brad/ze/rena's age woohooing with a freshman in high school is messed up.
Yeah. That's just disturbing o_o
It's like the boy lost everything.

14-02-2009, 02:17 AM
he looks like a young boy and she actually looks older than 15. I am just wondering but did she maybe take advantage of him or was he like sure I want to have s3x?
14-02-2009, 02:33 AM
He said he didnt even know what he was doing!    Its just ridiculous!
14-02-2009, 03:46 AM
(14-02-2009 02:33 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:He said he didnt even know what he was doing!    Its just ridiculous!
that total BS how do you not
know your having s3x unless your drugged or something.

14-02-2009, 05:59 AM
(14-02-2009 02:33 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:He said he didnt even know what he was doing!    Its just ridiculous!
I rest my case she did take advantage of him.