Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SimsForums GANG WARS :]
14-02-2009, 04:24 PM
SimsForums GANG WARS :]
Kay;
this is an RP where you basically plot your gang and try to beat up other gangs.

Three people to a gang [ because there aren't many regulars x: ]
There are three gangs:
Red Gang, Yellow Gang, Green Gang, and Blue Gang.
Once each gang is full then you can change the names. :]

How to RP in this game:
There's only one way to RP.
The written out third person.
For example:
Rena and Amber ran to take cover in the shadowed area as they refilled their guns.

[ for the sake of the 'rules' the guns shoot marshmallows. very stale, hard, painful marshmallows :] ]

Locations:
There's the alley way, pizza parlor, Marshy's Gun Shop, and the hideout.
i.e.
Brad and Niall ran into the alley way to find Ollie, their wounded member.

You can be totally RP challenged just please TRY to spell right and use basic grammar.
no commiting suicide or killing others. [awww]

if there aren't enough people for four gangs we'll make it two or three. :]

Red: Alisha, Niall, Cheese Guy -FULL

Yellow: Joann, Ahmed, OISIN THE COOLEST PERSON EVER -FULL

Green: [removed], Mike, Ollie -FULL

Blue: Rena, Amber, Chanel  -FULL
[rena signed up ahead of time last night xDD]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Re: SimsForums GANG WARS :]
Blue gang please =]
Is Rena automatically in it?
Then that's three people;

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Green please :]

14-02-2009, 04:26 PM
nah i told rena the idea last night and she signed up xDD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-02-2009, 04:28 PM
(14-02-2009 04:26 PM)SIMaliciousAmber link Wrote:nah i told rena the idea last night and she signed up xDD
kk

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-02-2009, 04:40 PM
yeahyyeahhhh :]
-eats marshmallow =P
people joinnn

btw you can do stuff like design gang flags Big GrinD

14-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I wanna be in the Green team with [removed].

This sounds like fun (;

Coming Soon...
14-02-2009, 04:53 PM
;D 2 members for team green.
We need one more D:

14-02-2009, 05:00 PM
woo, i added mike

14-02-2009, 09:42 PM
can i be in green team?!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]