Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SimsForums GANG WARS :]
04-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Re: SimsForums GANG WARS :]
I thought we were RP'ing like writing it out, not doing this because in the first post by Amber she said we had to write it out ???.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 02:40 AM
in the alley way you can use 1st person but in your hideout and shizz use 3rd. xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
06-03-2009, 03:39 AM
First things first, can Red team think of a more original name please ;P

Everyone was busy shooting eachother with sugarfilled delights when Niall whispers "This isn't working! We need another plan! Back to... the place." Cheese and Alisha look at eachother but proceed to retreat quickly down the street to their hideout at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, also known as Willy's or the place. "Now listen, said Niall, those other teams out there are very skilled at the marshmellow throwing art. We may be a little innexperienced but we will outsmart them with sneaky tactics!" Niall looks up to the sky and with a proud grin and determined glare he says "We will beat them! We are supreeemeeeeeeee!!". He then let out a very practiced MWAHAHAHAHAA. Confused and a bit frightened, Alisha raises her hand, requesting permission to speak. "Uhh, yea?" asks Niall, "Well..I didn't want to disturb your little ermm, we-will-rule-the-world moment but I kinda really gotta go pee" says Alisha. Niall smacks his head with an exasperated sigh replying, "Very well, you may go." "Thank you Mister uhmm, Evil MasterMind, Sir." says Alisha who quickly jogs away. "Well, that was ....interesting" said Cheese with a baffled and sorta-creeped-out expression. Niall ignores his comment and proceeds to fill the marshmellow with oozing, warm chocolate sauce. "When we use these babies, haha, they won't know what hit 'em!" Niall said evily. "Haha, I like it!" replied Cheese. A few moments later they had filled over 200 marshmellows with chocolate sauce and had placed them in a huge thermus to keep them warm so it would splat all over the victims. Alisha returned and the three where off to the battle field once again.
06-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Alisha stayed behind, so that if they ambushed, Alisha was on gaurd and could protect Niall and Cheese.
"See anything yet, Alisha?" Cheese called as he pointed his gun at a bush where he heard some rustling. The garbage cans casted gloomy shadows across the stone paths that led to the battlefield. A large scarlet-coloured leaf fluttered in the wind and landed gracefully on Niall's shoulder. He brushed it off and made the signal that the coast was clear, so Alisha and Cheese followed him behind a wide bush.
They couldn't see anyone until Cheese piped "Look over there, it's Chanel and Rena!".
"OLALALALALALALA!" Cheese cried in a high-pitched squeal. He flipped over the hedge and blasted wildly.
"How the heck did he do that?!" Niall yelled, before rebounding around and firing. Alisha stepped back, where someone grabbed her by the shoulders. She saw Ollie, who pulled her back.
"Let me go!" Alisha screamed, as she raised her leg and kicked him right between the... we'll just say it hurt.
"MOMMY!" He squeaked, as she returned fire on Chanel and Rena.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3