or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few problems with time and items
16-02-2009, 01:09 AM
A few problems with time and items
Hi!

There are a couple of things I've been having problems with:

1) Whenever my Sims come back from a vacation or another lot, it is still the time that they left at, as oppose to what it SHOULD be. For instance, say I went on vacation on Monday, and it was supposed to last until Wednesday. Instead, my sims come back on the Monday. >.>;;;

2) My aquarium tank never shows my fish. Sad (Keep in mind, I know I need to stock the fish, feed them and clean the tank!) But even after I stock the tank, they don't show up.

Are there any patches I should download for this? the expansion packs I have are Pets, Nightlife, Bon Voyagel, Seasons, and Open for Business.

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Re: A few problems with time and items
Hey-

As for the first one, isn't that supposed to be how it is? I'm not sure if it is supposed to change.

And the aquarium one could be due to graphics settings.

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
16-02-2009, 01:25 AM
1) That's normal
2) Sometime they show up, sometime they don't. It probably depends on the tank. Also, what Bat says is probably another thing that could cause it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
19-02-2009, 11:49 PM
1.  That's normal.  That's how it's always been for me, and every single stuff/expansion pack I've ever added.  It's so that, I believe, your Sims have time to go to community lots and do things, without loosing any real time.

2.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your graphics card.  My old computer, I couldn't see the fish either.  My new one, I can.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie