Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09/09/09
18-02-2009, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2009 02:20 AM by scott.)
09/09/09
My other SV90210 thread has gotten very cluttered with false information that has now changed about my upcoming series. Here's an official update Smile

-The series will now launch on September 9th, 2009 otherwise known as 09.09.09.
-It will most likely premiere on YouTube, but that could change.
-I'm still looking for writers, and voice talent. Contact me if you're interested by PM, or email (Scott@SimsFans.com)
-The new website for the series is under construction as I type this. It will include a sign up for newsletters Smile
That's all for now Smile

-Scott
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Re: 09/09/09
Nice. Smile
I have too much things on FB,but eh one more doesn't hurt.
Can't wait!

18-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Wooohooo,cant wait really!!! {clap}

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
26-03-2009, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2009 01:35 AM by scott.)
Still looking for voice talent! New audition information posted in several other forums, so I thought I'd include it here too Wink

Dixon

Who: Dixon Wilson
Voice: Slight african american tone, young.
Description: The adopted son of Harry and Debbie Wilson, who holds a strong bond with his sister Annie. At the beginning of the series, Dixon is concerned that his adoption is obvious as he is an African American living with a white family. He soon develops a crush on his sister's best friend Silver and becomes her boyfriend after helping her with the school play.
TYPE: Recurring/Main

Silver

Who: Erin 'Silver' Silver
Voice: Edgy/Corky but feminine, she has some spunk and a bit of attitude, but can be soft and sweet.
Description:Erin (commonly called by her last name, Silver), is Kelly Taylor and David Silver's half-sister. She publishes her own blog called The Vicious Circle, which she uses to discuss intimate details (truth or fiction) about her peers at West Beverly High School. She becomes best friends with Annie and develops a romantic interest in Dixon, which quickly blossoms into a relationship. Before the start of the first season, we learn that Silver has shared the information of father's affair with her then-best-friend Naomi. Naomi makes this public knowledge, causing Silver's mother to turn to drink.

Adriana

Who: Adriana Tate-Duncan
Voice: A bit out of it, fairly girly but not too girly. Medium voice for female.
Description: A theater "goddess" who is Naomi Clark's best friend. She suffers from a serious drug addiction and is under a lot of strain to further her career.

Navid

Who: Navid Shirazi
Voice: Slight persian accent (prefferably), Medium male voice.
Description: A Jewish student of Persian/Iranian descent who is West Beverly Hills High's politico. He runs the school newscast and interviews his fellow classmates.

__________________________________________________ ______

Along with the 7 main characters, there are also many other extra roles to audition for such as Debbie, the mother of Dixon & Annie or Tabitha, the eccentric grandmother who adores her grandchildren!

If you'd like to audition for any of these roles, PLEASE email Scott@SimsFans.com. There is a very high chance that you'll be selected as very few people have auditioned in the past.

Thank you very much!
26-03-2009, 11:30 AM
{clap} {clap} {clap}
Gracias!!!

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
26-03-2009, 10:37 PM
(26-03-2009 11:30 AM)The_Sims_3_Maniac link Wrote:{clap} {clap} {clap}
Gracias!!!
Smile

[color=red]
Update

For the series, I will need 2 or 3 set designers that can create lots/sets for SV90210 to be filmed in! Please contact me either here on the forums or at Scott@simsfans.com!

Thanks Smile
28-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Update

I will also need 1 or 2 assistants, if you're interested in doing some 'helper outer' work Wink please speak up Smile

The assistant(s) would/will help with the following:
-Contacting actor's & actress's by email addressing certain issues as instructed by myself Smile (Which means I'll ask you to write a quick email to the actor(s) about whatever I need to say.)
-Helping to recruit object creators and modders from around the Sims community by email
-Possibly website work (such as updating/blogging)

Basically it's a bit like a secretary, you won't be needed constantly so there's nothing to worry about if you think you wouldn't be able to keep up with what's going on Wink

And that's all for now Smile
25-06-2009, 04:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/YjUUrhi-YxM&hl=...1&border=1
25-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Oooooo! Looks very good. I'd love to do some set design work. It would give me a bit more 'experience', I suppose, for the real world.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
25-06-2009, 07:51 AM
looks great scott!  {clap}

BTW i send you a message.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P