Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't up load homes, etc...
20-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Can't up load homes, etc...
I've had this problem ever since I changed over from Sims 1 and I've just ignored it. Now I have this really nice place that I really want to share and I can't find help on the boards at Maxis or is it AE now?  Any way, I think part of the problem may be that some of my extension packs are registered on different sites. While I own them all, they are spread over 3 or 4 different sites. (It took me a while to catch on how to registure in the Sims2 world and please don't call me a dork... I'm just slow.) However, I still had this problem when I only played the original Sims2.  The game has been moved to a new computer when my old one died on me, so that could be a problem, too. All I really want to do is to type one big bold "help" but that would not be polite. Thanks for any help.  {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Re: Can't up load homes, etc...
When you try to upload the house, do you get an error message, and what does the error message say if so?  I've been having trouble uploading houses to TS2.com myself over the last few months, it may be game related, or it may be site related.

Also, make sure you have the latest patches/drivers for your game/computer.  But try uploading a lot to the site again, and write down what the error message says.  If it's the same thing as mine, I'm not sure what to do, but one of the more skilled techs on the site might Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Re: Can't up load homes, etc...
Are all of your games registered with EA?

Also, like Majick asked, is there an error message and if so what?

Perhaps EA is having difficulties with their network, but I doubt it is lasting this long.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!