Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wont let me move into a home...help please?
21-02-2009, 04:25 AM
wont let me move into a home...help please?
ok so on my sims game, i fixed up this already made house for my huge family. but for some reason it wont let me move them in. like it says that they are already moved in, and it has the little green diamond at the top of it, and when you push play on the house to play the family living in the house it shows who is in the house while it loads (like always) but when its in actual game play mode on the house, it doesnt have the family. then i thought maybe it was just this one family so i tried moving others in the same house, but it did the same thing. how do i get it to let me play the family living in the house, that it claims is already living in it?? i know my discription was bad, but hopefully someone will understand. thanks =)

oh and i dont know if this helps with the solution but the house doesnt have a mailbox cause i deleted it on accident, and it doesnt have a trash can out in the front. how do i get those two items back?
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Re: wont let me move into a home...help please?
The mailbox makes ALL the difference.  Unfortunately, I had the same problem once, but I don't remember how I got the mailbox back now ... I'm sorry I can't be more help, but I can almost guarantee the lost mailbox is the problem.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-02-2009, 07:01 PM
alright thanks. this one guy from yahoo told me to put it back into the bin thingy where all the houses are, and see if it fixes then. so i'll try that.
21-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Okay, let me know what happens Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie