Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic
12-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic
Same. The days when I first started being a mod...omg soooo annoying and noobish.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary people Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 11:12 PM
(12-03-2009 10:59 PM)chanel;かわいい link Wrote:Awwww, good times!
I was a noob too! ZOMG, I wish I could just delete all of my noob posts... but then I would only have like 2,000 so nevermind XD
Ugh SAME!

I want to know how I became un-noob-ed XD
13-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Happy Anniversary fellow oldies!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
13-03-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm just in shock! Could a year really have passed us by!? Just yesterday we were all camping out for the old crappy TS3 site! Good times!
Who else remembers Crank? XD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 12:42 AM
(13-03-2009 12:23 AM)chanel;かわいい link Wrote:I'm just in shock! Could a year really have passed us by!? Just yesterday we were all camping out for the old crappy TS3 site! Good times!
Who else remembers Crank? XD
Not me XD
I remember your obesession with Jonas Brothers. ROFL.
Ah I love this site so much :3
I spend all my time here and my mom's over there like 'What is up with and talking to sim people?'
I'm like 'MOM! It's a site FOR people who play sims' and she's like 'Whatever  {rolleyes} same thing'

Aha. I don't mind being a loser,or geek xDD

(12-03-2009 11:08 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Same. The days when I first started being a mod...omg soooo annoying and noobish.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary people Wink
I remember when I called you Munsta.Thought it was your real name.I could never pronounce the name. LOL.

13-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Wow. It really seems like it hasn't been this long.

Cheers!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
13-03-2009, 04:02 AM
the people I remember for sure back at the time I joined, were Paul, Paul and Chanel ... I believe it wasn't long after that I remember Amber, Rena and the Snape obsessed Allison :3  Then I believe was Mike ... but, my memory does suck so the order might be a little mixed up xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-03-2009, 04:11 AM
I met Chanel and Paul first then Amber.
Aha I really didn't know you well back then XD Sorry.

13-03-2009, 04:16 AM
(13-03-2009 04:02 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:the people I remember for sure back at the time I joined, were Paul, Paul and Chanel ... I believe it wasn't long after that I remember Amber, Rena and the Snape obsessed Allison :3  Then I believe was Mike ... but, my memory does suck so the order might be a little mixed up xD
Paul, Paul? XD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 02:19 PM
lmao i think i met cassie. then bambi. then rena.
then chanel.
then paul, cough cough.
then [removed].

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo