Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do sims love school or what?
22-02-2009, 02:35 AM
do sims love school or what?
-school-
*kids and even college students. should have a book bag where they hold their homework, school supplies and little notes from classmates or a crush... even extra credit and report cards should be inside. maybe even daily reports if they begin to fall behind. the teacher should send home a behavior report of their daily progress!
*there should be activities in school such as prom, homecoming, field trips, parent teacher meetings, fund-raisers, spelling bees, basketball games and pep rallys. but also.... students should be able to be apart of teams... such as out of school aau teams. it can work the same way as sims 2. where the sims go to work but it jus shows that they went.. u dont get to go along.. what ya think about that?

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Re: do sims love school or what?
that'd be cool or instead of an automated message out of the sky when a kid comes from school maybe a teacher calls like at 5 PM and tells the parent about their child and if a kid answers they say something "rude" and hang up lol. It'd also be cool if every 3 days we get a report card so we dont know their exact grade EVERYDAY like in real life (sarcasm) and instead we get it in mail

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-02-2009, 03:24 AM
love the idea {yes}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-02-2009, 03:41 AM
(22-02-2009 03:22 AM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:that'd be cool or instead of an automated message out of the sky when a kid comes from school maybe a teacher calls like at 5 PM and tells the parent about their child and if a kid answers they say something "rude" and hang up lol. It'd also be cool if every 3 days we get a report card so we dont know their exact grade EVERYDAY like in real life (sarcasm) and instead we get it in mail

definitely would make it more realistic.. thanx

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
22-02-2009, 05:47 AM
I like Sim school how it is right now. In TS2, school isn't a huge part of the Sims' lives, which I liked. The kid Sims should get less homework, though. It annoyed me how the kid Sims had just as much homework as the teen Sims.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Yeah! Homework took up most of the poor youth's lives!

PLus, I found it really hard to kepp children's fun need up! I always needed the big TV to keep them on the top of their studies! XD

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
22-02-2009, 04:47 PM
I always needed maxmotives Wink
Which made my Sims nocturnal, which made them be sleepy in the daytime, which would mean they would end up nocturnal again, and I would use maxmotives... again. Nice job, EA.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-02-2009, 10:58 PM
If they put this much attention into the schooling part of The Sims 3 alone I think they'd need to do much more everywhere else too - I think it's asking for too much too soon personally Smile

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
22-02-2009, 11:29 PM
(22-02-2009 10:58 PM)Sims3Website.com link Wrote:If they put this much attention into the schooling part of The Sims 3 alone I think they'd need to do much more everywhere else too - I think it's asking for too much too soon personally Smile
That's EXACTLY what I was going to say. Can't pay too much attention to one aspect of the game.

23-02-2009, 09:08 AM
yeah, I suppose so. All these features that we think up and think that are awesome, we'll end up complaining about them in a few years. hehe.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]