Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sub board for the other sim games?
22-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Sub board for the other sim games?
Well, I know sometimes The Sims Life Stories threads show up, and also the other games on other platforms always show up. So I was wondering if we should get a sub board for those other sim games and just keep The Sims 2 and The Sims to strickly to PC?

I don't know, its just an idea.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Re: Sub board for the other sim games?
It is a good idea Phoebe. We usually only create new boards if there are a fairly high level of topics regarding the topic of the sub-board...[i.e; technical help was added because a high number of topics started appearing regarding help].

It could be an idea.

Coming Soon...
23-02-2009, 04:17 AM
Re: Sub board for the other sim games?
yeah, that's true. Well, I just thought of it because when there's a thread made for the stories and platform games, it always seems a bit out of place in the sims 2 board since I just think of the PC game lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]