Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First thing your going to do
17-02-2009, 03:23 PM
First thing your going to do
What's the first thing you're gonna do the minute Sims 3 comes out?

I'm gonna test out the create-a-sim feature first, probably create some of my friends and then build my dream home!

Can't wait!  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Re: First thing your going to do
Hey! There are lots of threads concerning this subject so you could post in another one.

I'm definitely gonna play the "learn to play" thing 'cuz those are always fun and then
I'd make a family. I really love CAS and I would do the "learn to play" just to build up anxiousness, tehe Wink
17-02-2009, 11:24 PM
It would have been way more fun to answer this question if the game was coming out this Friday.

Darned you, EA.

And, spend 3 hours in the CAS, no doubt. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-02-2009, 11:29 PM
(17-02-2009 11:24 PM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:It would have been way more fun to answer this question if the game was coming out this Friday.

Darned you, EA.

And, spend 3 hours in the CAS, no doubt. Wink

I know, total disappointment that its not coming out.  Sad
Ooooh how my hatred grows for EA haha
18-02-2009, 02:18 PM
(17-02-2009 03:23 PM)Kerry_x link Wrote:What's the first thing you're gonna do the minute Sims 3 comes out?

I'm gonna test out the create-a-sim feature first, probably create some of my friends and then build my dream home!

Can't wait!  Big Grin
I think i will do the same Smile

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
24-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I'll probably make a single female sim (testing out all the new CAS features) and then I'll move her into an empty lot and make a home. I'll then get her to get married and have children...etc

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
24-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I don't plan to get TS3 right away.  But, maybe eventually.

But, when/if I do get it ... I'll probably spend hours in the CAS option, tweaking the hair/eye colors, checking out the new clothes and messing with the personality traits.

TBH to me TS3 looks more cartoony than TS2, even though people are saying how awesome it looks, to me it doesn't look all that great.  But some of the features are what make me consider it.  Although, I'll likely need a better computer to run it  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-02-2009, 02:36 PM
The first thing I'm going to to is exploring the neighbourhood with all the hide-outs and landscapes, then create a family and build their home in the area I liked most. {woot}