Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 Lot Exchange Help
23-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Sims 2 Lot Exchange Help
Anybody that uploads lots onto the exchange with screenshots I need to ask a question. I understand the screenshots but I don't understand how people can add a screenshot as their main picture of the lot like this one:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/...s2help.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Re: Sims 2 Lot Exchange Help
This should go over in the Help Section, it may be moved, so just look for it there if so Smile

Also, have you tried asking on TS2.com, maybe contacting the person you have in the example pic to see how they did it?

I myself have been curious about this, so it'll be interesting to see the answer!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Ya I put it there too but nobody has replied. And I did think about putting this is the help part but it said tech help and this wasnt really technical so I decided not to.
23-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Ah okay Smile

That makes sense!  But just for future referance, if you post something, only post it once, as the duplicate thread may be either locked or deleted Smile

And yeah, sometimes it takes a bit for you to get a response, because we don't have as many mods on this forum, but we all try to help each other out Smile  I'll see if I can't find anything on my end too, to help.  But I've looked before, and turned up empty-handed lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie