Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your first families x]
24-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Your first families x]
For me, (which was like 4 years ago) I started playing creating my r/l family then I got bored of it and created a male and a female, moved them in the hose similar to that of the Broke family. They got married and gave birth to twins =o Ashley and Mary. Then I don't remember what happened Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Re: Your first families x]
Ooh, I can remember mine, clear as day xD
They were the Stephenson family.
Kate + John, married [after I worked how to get them married, took like 3 days in real] then had 3 daughters, Laura, Jenny and Melinda.
Then I played all the premades and accidentally overran Pleasantview.
Good times =D

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
24-02-2009, 06:07 PM
A red-headed girl with glasses who was really smart, and her dumbass blonde mother.
I think the girl was called Jellybonder, and the town they lived in was Ickville.
XD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
24-02-2009, 06:58 PM
(24-02-2009 06:07 PM)вσнємιαη яαѕρвєяяу؟ мαgηιƒι¢σ! link Wrote:A red-headed girl with glasses who was really smart, and her dumbass blonde mother.
I think the girl was called Jellybonder, and the town they lived in was Ickville.
XD
LOL

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
24-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Jellybonder got taken away by the social worker because she was hungry. I stopped playing them after that. XD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
24-02-2009, 10:26 PM
My first Family on TS2 was a CAS family that I messed around with to see how it all worked.

There was the mother, Jamie
Teen Daughter, Tammy
and a Toddler Son, who's name I forget

Their last name was Simple because I didn't do much with them originally, I was just looking at all the new faces, features, clothes, etc.  So they were very simple haha.

I remember I had them for like ever.  We made them, played with them for about two days, then moved on to bigger/better CAS families.  Then one day about 2 years ago I sat down and played with them for a week, grew up the son, killed off the daughter (by accident lol) and the mom lived with the son, and he was all dressed like a geek, so it was pretty funny. She eventually died of old age, and he grew up and died all alone never married and no kids :3  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
24-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Lol, Majick!

My first sims2 family was the Johnsons. A mother with the yellow w/ brown border shirt that tied around the neck and those tacky pink pants ;P. She had a toddler daughter with I think that flower dress. I think she got married to the headmaster when the toddler turned into a child. It was that small house in Pleasantview. I think the mom's name might have been Mandy or something. I'm suprised on how much I remember!
24-02-2009, 11:44 PM
The Burkes, you know, from the movie Bridge to Terabithia xD Leslie got taken away because the house burned down and she wasn't doing her homework. :x

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-02-2009, 06:39 PM
LoL Chanel  xD

Also, Chanel, your sim is now a Townie :3  So we may be seeing her in the future, lol.

I am surprised how much I remember about my first sim family too, tbh.  The mother wore the Full-body outfit of the Purple-Red Sweater with blue jeans, the daughter wore the full-body dark blue sweater with blue jeans, and the son wore the tan pants with blue jean jacket outfit for toddlers.  I could probably make them again since they were ... so simple, lol.

25-02-2009, 07:41 PM
All right!

I recreated my very first Sims2 Family :3

The Simple Family

The Mother:  Jamie Simple
[Image: SimpleJamie.jpg]

The Daughter:  Tammy Simple
[Image: SimpleTammy.jpg]

The Son:  Cole Simple
[Image: SimpleCole.jpg]

I'm pretty sure that's what I named the Son, tbh.  I don't remember 100%, but that sounds familiar :3
But, since back then all I had was the base game, all I used today was the base game.

So ... yeah!  Enjoy lol
Sorry the pics are so HUGE x_x  LoL