Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Adventure RP
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
The Adventure RP
This RP is about us (a group of kids/teens solving mysteries and doing lot's of cool stuff) and here are the rules:

1. You must talk in third person.
2. You cannot make any post with adult realated stuff in it, you can swear but please bleep it out.
3. When writing a part of the RP, please use proper grammer and be discriptive, I dont wanna see:

Random name: Youz arez nots coolio or she walked down and screamed, do it like She creeped down the hall to where the light glimmered, and she slowly peeked her head around the corner and did a blood-curdling scream.

OK, Who wants to start?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Adventure RP
Since no one is posting, I shall start ze RP!

"This isn't safe, this isn't SAFE!" Brad cried, crouching against the crumbling wall as it kicked up choking puffs of dust.
The Adventurer's were a group of tweens, around the age of 11 or 12 who solve many mysteries and go on fantastic adventures.
There lastest mission is where our story takes place on the 13th of July in the haunted cave of Turak Bu, where they had to retrieve the statue of the king.
Brad, Niall, Rena, Chanel and Amber were in the group and this is were the story starts:

"This is the main cavern corridor, and it's also the place where the Angrodo Statues gaurd the entrace to the tomb." Rena told the group, holding the history book in her left hand.
"And that's supposed to cure the frightened Brad?" Amber muttered, flipping her blonde hair behind her shoulder.
"Well, do you have a better idea to cure it?" Rena asked in a sarcastic tone.
"I could sing him a lullaby!" Amber joked, giving Brad a playful push.
"Or better yet, wear a bumble-bee costume and sing "bringing home a baby bumble-bee!" Niall chuckled, buzzing.
Everyone laughed, but Brad's laugh was filled with nervous tension. "Look!" Chanel shouted, pointing towards the entrace way.
The group dashed towards the statues, and slowly creeped up to the door. Out of the corner of Brad's eye, he saw one of the statues slowly move and swing down the spear that it was holding. Brad pushed away the group, and they watched as it quickly swung it again.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply