Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adventures in Asia
19-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Re: Adventures in Asia
As the plane flew into the air, tears rolled down my cheeks onto the cold ground.
"I can't believe he's gone...." I muttered sadly, wiping the tears away from my face and walking inside.
I slumped back into a chair in Vinny's Burger Palace and waited until I got a call from Oliver.
"I remember you, what will it be?" The boy in a clean apron, with his hair matted to his forehead asked me.
"Just a strawberry milkshake please." I replied, searching in my bag for money.
"Here ya go, m'am." The boy said in his quiet voice, pulling the money off the counter.
I grasped it tightly and walked over to the stairs, I walked up them and sat at a window seat.
Looking out if the window, the beautiful neon colours of the city didn't cheer me up as much as it did when Oliver and me watched from the balcony.
I sighed again, then looked down at my milkshake, then a small tear clipped the cup.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2009, 10:11 PM
I sat in my chair fighting back tears, trying to spare myself some embarrasment. I had told Edith that I would call her when I landed...

Sorry it's short but I'm on my iPod and it's kind of hard to type.Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
21-03-2009, 11:42 AM
As I sat in my hotel room, the phone rang. I went to pick it up.
"Hello?" I asked.
"This is Oliver...." Oliver said.
"Why do you sound quiet?" I wondered, sitting back down.
"There's two terrorists on board the plane, and if I don't make it out alive, just forget about me...." Oliver muttered weakly, I heard shuffling in the backround, as someone shouted and his phone hung up.
I couldn't handle it, I dropped the phone, ran into the kitchen area and grabbed a sharp knife.
"No, I can't let this happen. If he is gonna die, I'm gonna die with him!" I cried, before jamming the knife into my chest.
Blood gushed onto the carpet... I looked around and...

22-03-2009, 11:40 PM
I woke up. Sitting in my seat on the plane. The guy beside me was staring at me. "Wh-what?" I asked.
"You were practically screaming," He said.
It was just a bad dream. Thank god. The seat belt sign turned on and we began our descent (sp?Tongue) In 20 minutes we were on the ground. Safely. I walked through the doors of the airport, still in Japan but I felt so far away. I had treated myself in Tokyo, stayed in a hotel but now  I would be staying in Backpackers here in Osaka...

[center]
23-03-2009, 04:29 PM
When I woke up the next day, I slight ringing sound made me look around.
Thick smoke pirouetted around me and a choking fire spread around most of my bed.
"HOLY SH*T!" I screamed, standing on my bed as I shouted for help.
The smoke alarm sirened in the distance. I couldn't hear over the roar of the flames. I gripped my pillow and hugged it tightly.
Soon, A fire drill wailed in the hall and three fire fighters broke into my room. They forced water right onto the flames.
I choked and wheezed.  I couldn't breathe. I fell to the floor, but suddenly my eyes opened up.
I looked around, nothing happened. It was all a dream. A wicked crazy dream....

30-03-2009, 12:54 AM
I woke up, my head splitting with pain, and made my way to the bathroom. I felt as if I were going to throw up. I'd had a late night but my mind turned to Edith...

[center]
30-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Sitting outside the arcade, I glanced around at all the busy people walking around with phones pressed on their ears.
I wasn't sad anymore, since I met Akiri. She was just like my friend Rena, her black hair reached to her hips and she had a soft face that didn't wear barely any make-up.
We both were laughing because earlier today, we played a prank on her boyfriend, Yue. We dressed up in long flowing dresses and made our faces look like we had wounds and made our eyes look like they were bleeding.
We hid in the closet where Yue keeps his weights for working out.
"This is gonna be so much fun!" I giggled as I heard footsteps up the corridor.
"Shush, he's coming!" Akiri chuckled, pushing her hair back up. "Akiri? Edith?" Yue called. "They must be gone early to the arcade." Yue told himself before walking over to the closet.
He opened the closet before we both cried "MY EYES!" as we pushed our hands towards him.
He fell backwards, falling onto the couch before shouting "LEAVE ME ALONE!".
We then burst out laughing, before he got the joke. I still had tears in my eyes from laughing.
We then walked back inside the arcade.

01-04-2009, 10:00 PM
I decided that it was time to return to Dunedi, I had been away for 4 months and I was begining to feel homesick.

[center]