Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adventures in Asia
16-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Re: Adventures in Asia
"Hello, this is Edith. I'm just calling to let you know that if you don't want to see me again, that's fine. But if you really care, you will come to my hotel room at 7 o'clock tonight. Bring your PJ's." I told Oliver over the phone, trying to sound serious.
I slammed the phone down and went back to my bed to watch some movie about kids after running away from home, it was in Japanese, but I learned Japanese before I came to Japan so I knew some of the words.
I glanced at the clock, it was 5:30p.m and my stomach grumbled. I wanted to wait for Oliver, so we could share a pizza.
I ordered Room Service to bring up a light snack for me, just to make sure I wouldn't go starving myself.
It took so long for Room Service to bring my dish, I was growing inpatient.
As I ate the salad, the phone rang and I reached to answer it. "Hello?" I asked, crunching on a tomato.
"This is Oliver, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, would you ever forgive me?" He said, I could hear the sorrow in his voice.
"Ollie, of course I forgive you. You didn't think I would stay like that forever, did you?" I chuckled, settling back on the bed.
"Uh well, um of course I didn't hehe." Oliver replied, embarrassed I suppose, from the stuttering I could hear.
"Great, so are you coming over tonight?" I wondered, moving my fringe out of the way before picking up a piece of chicken.
"I sure am, what are we going to do?" He then said.
"We could share a pizza, talk and play some videogames, aye?" I told him, chewing.
"I am so up for that, so is it gonna be like a grown-up sleepover?" Oliver then said.
"Maybe." I replied.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 09:30 PM
"Okay, theres just something I have to do first," I told Edith before hanging up.
I dialed the number at the apartment I shared with my girlfriend in Dunedin, Anna picked up the phone.
"Oliver!!" She shouted, "How are you?"
"Umm, I'm good."
"How's Japan?"
"Good - look, Anna. I hate to do this... I'm such a jerk, but, it's just that there's-"
"What are you telling me Oliver?" She blurted.
"I've met someone." I said quickly and flatly, "Im sor-"
"Yeah, whatever. You can pick up your stuff when you get back. A$$hole!" She hung up the phone. I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes and just sat there fighting back tears for ten minutes and then I packed a few things into my bag - boxers, tee shirt and a change of clothes then I went down stairs to catch a cab to Ediths hotel...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
16-03-2009, 09:44 PM
I sat in the chair beside the window, my leg swinging back and forth as I read a magazine that was written entirely in Japnese.
A sudden knock at the door made my jolt upwards, and I ran to the door.
"Oliver! Come here and give me a hug!" I said happily, opening my arms. He gave me a tight hug before walking inside.
"Wow, your place is beautiful and what a wonderful view of the town." Oliver said kindly.
I opened the refridgerator and pulled out a large pizza. I ripped open the packaging and put it in the oven.
"Let's play some video-games, Oliver. I'm sure you'll like Mario Kart!" I laughed, pushing him onto the bed.
We played for about 45 minutes, it was a blast. "Can't believe you beat me three times in a row!" He told me, his eyes big and round.
"Maybe you should practice next time, haha!" I laughed, slapping him a high-five.
The timer on the oven beeped, so I went to get the pizza. The aroma flowed around the hotel room, making Oliver and I sniff the air like hunting dogs.
I brought it over on a large plate and cut it into nice slices. I picked up one and bit the crust.
"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him, pulling my hair back into a pigtail.
"Well I have one thing to tell you, I broke up with my girlfriend Anna to be with you because I love you, Edith! And I hope you feel the same way too!" Oliver shouted at me, the corner of my eyes welling up with tears.
"Oh Oliver, I broke up with my deadbeat boyfriend to be with you, too!" I cried back.
Then, a wonderful thing happened, he grabbed me and gave me a kiss, and I don't remember what happened, but we kissed a lot that night.

16-03-2009, 09:56 PM
EWWWW! lol Tongue just jokes

I woke up the next morning next to Edith and I realised that I was totally naked LOL EWW Tongue
"Oh my god!" What had happened last night? I quickly got dressed and turned on the TV trying not to wake Edith.
"How did you sleep?" She asked when she woke up.
"I was okay, you?"
"Never better!" She said giggling, "What should we do today?"
"I don't know, but I'm getting a little sick of the city, shall we see if we can get out of here for today?"
"Sounds good, I reckon there'll be a bus or something that goes out to the rural areas." She said, her emerald eyes growing with excitement. Edith's eyes were so vibrant and bright compared to my own which were a watery blue, everything about her seemed perfect...

[center]
16-03-2009, 10:10 PM
LOL, I know I was like "will this go down well?" XD.

I sat down in the little black bus that will bring us to a ruin that was said to be haunted by a strange tribe of ghost people.
"Are you sure you want to go here? What would happen if you got really scared?" Oliver asked me, holding my hand.
"I'm not a scaredy-cat, Oliver." I added, rolling my eyes. Oliver just put his hand around my shoulder, and settled down.
"This bus ride better not take long, I really wanna see those fountains we have heard about in the pamflet." I bounced up and down on the seat, humming a tune.
"Stop acting like that, your poking me in the arm!" Oliver said, moving away.
"Don't be a baby, haha!" I laughed, punching him in the arm playfully. He grabbed my backpack and opened up and contents of a bag of spicy flavoured nachos.
He crunched them in my ear, and I pushed his face away. "What, you can't take a little crunch?" Oliver asked, grinning.
I couldn't help but laugh, then I shoved a mouthful into my mouth.

16-03-2009, 10:23 PM
The bus stopped in the middle of the road.
"What's going on?" Edith asked me with a worried expression on her face.
"I don't know." I said. A Japanese man in a black suit climbed onto the bus and started talking quietly to the driver whose mouth dropped in shock.
"Okay... people," The driver said - he obviously didn't know proper english, "We turn... around. Back to Tokyo. Bad accident on road. Road closed."
"Oh my god," I said, 'What now?"

[center]
16-03-2009, 10:32 PM
"I guess we have to go back, we're not superhero's..." I said sadly, leaning back in the seat and putting my head in my hands.
Oliver had a thinking expression painted on his face, as he itched his stubble. "Maybe we can do something." Oliver said reasuringly to me.
"Like what, magically make the cars turn un-damaged?" I replied, smiling at him while crunching on some nachos.
"Put the nachos down Edith and listen." Oliver said sternly, looking right into my eyes.
I set the bag down beside me and pulled closer to Oliver. "We might be able to..."

16-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Great now I have to think Tongue

"...rent a car in Tokyo and drive it to that little village in the other direction." I heard there is a big pagoda there.
"Okay! That'll be good." Edith said before returning to the nachos.
"Are there any left?" She handed me the bag, "Thanks," I said scooping the remaining nachos into my hand and eating them all.
"OLIVER!"

[center]
16-03-2009, 11:18 PM
"What, they're tasty!" Oliver laughed, dropping the bag into my back-pack.
After renting a ramshackle of a car, we drove un-steadily to the little village at the side of town.
"I can barely move in this darn car, it's so tiny and y'know how muscluar I am." Oliver told him, posing in the mirror.
"Don't tell lies Oliver, remember what happened on the bus?" I replied, trying to fit my leg back onto the floor.
"I was only kidding, I'm not that muscular, I just-" "Watch out for the cliff!" I butted in, swerving the car around the bend.
"Jeez, you almost killed us." I exclaimed, slapping him on the back with the little room I had.
"Look we're here!" Oliver yelled, beeping the horn.

17-03-2009, 03:36 AM
I climbed out of the car, I certainly overly muscular but I was still 6' 3 and it was hard to get out without hitting my head. We walked past a small teahouse, outside an old Japanese woman stared at us.
"Konitchiwa," I said, "Do you speak english?"
She looked at me with a vacant look.
"Do you know wear this is?" I asked showing her a picture of the traditional Japanese temple. She said nothing and just kept staring.
"Oliver," Edith said grasping my hand, "Let's just go... ask someone else," There was fear in her voice. I nodded my head.
"Okay, let's go."
We turned around, "That was weird," Edith said, "I'm actually kinda scared." She laughed and I put my arm around her.
"It's fine..."

[center]