Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adventures in Asia
17-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Re: Adventures in Asia
We started to walk down the street, to look for anyone who spoke English.
"No Oliver, we've already passed that chinese pottery store like 5 times!" I shouted, tucking the tendrils of my hair behind my ears.
"Well, when we went your way we ended up at the Yakotori National Zoo!" Oliver argued.
"I'm still picking peanut shells out of my hair from where that stupid monkey threw the bag at me and it popped!" Oliver then yelled, crossing his arms across his chest and standing beside the wall.
"Hello, you lost young people?" A old man in a long brown robe asked us.
"Yeah we are, do you know where we can find the Kujii Ruins?" I replied, showing him the picture.
"Go down road and turn left, go round bend at Casami Road, you be at place then." The man told us, stroking his long, snowy beard.
"Thank you so much." Oliver said, getting into the car. I bent down to get into the car, but struck my head on the roofing.
"Ouch!" I cried, tossing my bag onto the backseat. Oliver laughed before driving down to road to our destination.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2009, 11:06 PM
It was about fifteen minutes to the ruins, they were were beautiful. We were the only people there. It was mostly one big stone building covered in moss surrounded by a ceader forest. It was a cloudy day and the light was eerie. There was an almost intimidating feeling standing here where such history had taken place...

Sorry it's so short Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
18-03-2009, 10:54 AM
"Oliver, look at the waterfall!" I cried, running as fast as I could beyond the trees.
"Hey wait for me, Edith!" Oliver shouted, dashing off behind me.
We watched the waterfall cascade droplets of clear water onto our face when we sat down on the built in bench.
Then I felt suddenly like someone was standing behind me, so I turned around with a quick glance. nothing....
"I heard that this is a wishing waterfall, it can grant you two wishes each." Oliver told me, grinning.
I dropped down beside the waterfall, and grabbed two coins out of my pocket.
"I wish that something fantastiv will happen and that I will find a huge wad of money somewhere, hehe!" I laughed, flicking my coins into the water.
"What do you wish for, Oliver?"

18-03-2009, 04:43 PM
"I wish that I had a nice car," I said as I dropped my coin into the pool. "Hey it's kinda creepy here, don't ya think?"
"Yes. Just a little," Edith said laughing. After snapping a few pictures we decided t was time to go.  We walked through a small trail in order to return to our car. "Oh. My. God!" Edith gasped. The car windows had all been smashed in and on the seat was a note written in Japanese.
"We have to find someone who can translate this..."

[center]
18-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I jogged off down the road, and turned the corner. I suddenly bumped into an old lady who screeched as she fell to the ground.
Her shopping bags flew out onto the road, and a heard a loud crack of glass.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I apoligized, picking up some of the broken things in a large pile.
"It's fine, dont worry about it. But could you please get those things for me again?" the granny asked in a shaky voice, putting a list out in her hand.
"Um ok, I guess I have time." I told her, unsurely.
I reached out for the list, and looked at it, it was wrote in scraggly writing like this:

Pak Choi, Pigeon Peas, Squid and Noodles.

I followed Oliver and gave him the note, as I ran off to the market.

18-03-2009, 07:01 PM
I waited patiently by the car for Edith to return from the supermarket. Hopefully she would find someone to translate the note from the car too. About an hour later she came back, "Okay, this old lady I helped translated it for me," She said passing me the note. It read: You have entered sacred land. This can be punishable by death. Leave our village now and you will be allowed to live
"Oh my," I said allowing worry to flow out of my voice...

[center]
18-03-2009, 08:18 PM
"I don't wanna die, c'mon I'll drive back!" I yelled nervously.
"Oh crap, I forgot the car is damaged!" I screamed, grabbing my crimson hair by the sides and tugging it furiously.
"I guess we have to run back, it says in small writing we only got 20 minutes before we die!" Oliver said bravely, putting a comforting arm around me.
"Oliver, I'm wearing high heels, how the hell can I run?" I complained.
"Why do I always wanna look taller, tommorow I'm wearing sneakers!" I promised.
"Then run without 'em!" Oliver said. He waited until I took them off, I put them in my backpack and then he ran strongly down the road.
We ran as fast as we could, my feet starting to pain as we raced around the bend, I skidded and fell over.
I climbed to my feet before taking off again, this time passing Oliver. "I'm out of breath!" I panted, slowly falling behind.
"Just a little bit further, Edith." Oliver told me reasuringly.

18-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I helped Edith to her feet and began to run again, "OWW!" I turned around to see that Edith was once again on the ground. "Edith! We dont have time for this... you're such a clutz!"
"I can't get up! I- I think I've sprained my ankle!"
"Okay... I'll carry you," I said quickly as I lifted her onto my back, "Hold on..."

[center]
18-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Oliver raised me up, and I gripped onto his shoulders tightly. "Your hurting me, stop!" Oliver yelled, trying to move my hands.
"Your such a baby Oliver, too weak to even hold up a girl?" I joked, tapping him on the head.
"I am not weak, just tired that's all." Oliver raged, bucking me forward.
"Are you trying to make me vomit onto your head?" I told him, trying to move closer in.
Oliver suddenly burst into a run, and started zipping down the road.
He ran quickly and we got back, with 5 minutes to spare.
"Take that, Ghosts!" Oliver punched the air, and he dropped me to the ground.
"That sure was a far drop from the ground!" I laughed, looking up at Oliver.
I was 5'7, but Oliver looked like a giant infront of me!

19-03-2009, 07:03 PM
We spent the next week exploring Tokyo together. And then it was time for me to move on to another part of Japan: Osaka. I didn't know when I would see Edith again. The night before my flight left I checked out of my hotel and stayed with Edith. The next morning she accompanied me to the airport.
"So I guess this is goodbye... for now..."

[center]