Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 New CAS Pictures.
10-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Re: 2 New CAS Pictures.
I agree that the clothes are WAYYYYYY more in trend. I love that girl's bracelet and the beanie!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I like the pictures too.

It's like when you look at all the pics you seen so far, you can barely tell or can't tell at all which pants are the same pair/mesh.  The different patterns/designs cover that up soon good.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I do like the pics, the girl's top is pretty and the bracelet is good.  The fashions do look a ton better than before!  I can't wait to get my hands on this game!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-03-2009, 11:25 PM
The first one is awesome. Dunno why, but she reminds me of Hayley Williams. xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
12-03-2009, 01:39 AM
lovin the yellow skinnies.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
12-03-2009, 02:22 AM
I like how the life time wishes portray how the sim acts. It says he wishes to be a hit movie composer, so it looks like he's acting like he's on the phone yelling at one of the writers or something. His hands are up like he's on the phone, and he's making a cut throat signal with his other hand. {clap}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
21-03-2009, 10:50 PM
SKINNY JEANS FOR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
22-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I hopes we can change the style of the CAS room.. not that I don't like it but it's a little bland.

And I agree, love that we have skinny jeans in the game now. And we can have them any colour we want. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]