EA ruined everything
Im so mad,i had like a thousands of problems when i got WA {cursing}
First i had a HUGE problem with installing it and now:
-My game is sooooooo slow with CC even i have 200 of it;
-I've lost any traits
-Its shutting down in some moments {blink}
-I cant go to Egypt {cursing}
And they just got things complicated with all these patches {blink}

The Sims 2 was so easier,i cant say better then Sims 3 AT ALL,but im so sick and tired of TRYING to play it!!!
Im so disappointed Sad

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Re: EA ruined everything
CC and Trait Problem: Did you install WA with your CC in? Did you try playing without your CC?

Egypt Problem: I have no idea until I know about your CC xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-12-2009, 01:11 AM
I installed it without any CC in ???
And i tried to play without them,it works normal but i just cant play without CC Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I read somewhere that package files are the causes of "slow" problem,and that people should download only CC which shows up in the launcher ???

06-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Because the game changed with CC, the reason why its slow/won't work is because its not compatible with WA. You have to hunt down what is causing the problem by splitting up your CC and running to game several times until you're left with a slow game with a couple of CC items. Not everything will magically work.

As for the other part, anything installed via launcher is most of the time, if not always, compatible.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Im gonna try to split them and see what is going to happened!!
Thanks one more time,Phoebe {clap}

07-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Yep xD Best of luck. Depending on how much you have, it could take a while.